Spirit of Vengeance

By Velhart, in Talisman Rules Questions

I have a question about it.

Text says:

If you are defeated, in addition to losing 1 life, you must take the spirit of vengeance as a follower, While it is your follower, whenever you land on a character, you must attack him. If you win, you may force him to take the Spirit of Vengeance instead of the normal reward.

Question 1: May you ditch the Spirit of Vengeance? if so.. does he become normal then?

Question 2 What happens if a player with the Spirit of Vengeance land on a character who is in the inner region on a space called dice with death or werewolf den etc

Must he encounter that character because of the Spirit of Vengeance or can he easily encounter the space ( because characters may not fight each other on those spaces?

Question 3: Can you sacrifice him as a follower at free will or if you must lose a follower at random or both or not possible?

I wonder the same about the minstril.

Or does it not count as official followers.?That means that you don't have to discard them if you lose a random follower etc

Velhart said:

Text says:

If you are defeated, in addition to losing 1 life, you must take the spirit of vengeance as a follower, While it is your follower, whenever you land on a character, you must attack him. If you win, you may force him to take the Spirit of Vengeance instead of the normal reward.

Question 1: May you ditch the Spirit of Venguance? if so.. does he become normal then?

Question 2 What happens if a player with the spirit of vengeance land on a character who is in the inner region on a space called dice with the reaper or werewolf den etc

Must he encounter that character because of the spirit of Vengeance or can he easily encounter the space ( because characters may not fight each other on thos inner spaces?

Question 3: Can you sacrifice him as a follower at free will or if you must lose a follower at random

1: No. You must beat the Character. When You become a Toad &c it become an Enemy again (*from the Black Unicorn FAQ lengua.gif )

2: In the Inner region only at the CoC or Plain of Peril may be a fight. At the Death you cannot attack him.

3. Nope, only when You're forced to lose a Follower.

Or the Valley of Fire guys!

Ell.

Nemomon said:

Velhart said:

Text says:

Question 1: May you ditch the Spirit of Venguance? if so.. does he become normal then?

Question 2 What happens if a player with the spirit of vengeance land on a character who is in the inner region on a space called dice with the reaper or werewolf den etc

Must he encounter that character because of the spirit of Vengeance or can he easily encounter the space ( because characters may not fight each other on thos inner spaces?

Question 3: Can you sacrifice him as a follower at free will or if you must lose a follower at random

1: No. You must beat the Character. When You become a Toad &c it become an Enemy again (*from the Black Unicorn FAQ lengua.gif )

2: In the Inner region only at the CoC or Plain of Peril may be a fight. At the Death you cannot attack him.

3. Nope, only when You're forced to lose a Follower.

answer 1. That makes some sense.

answer 2. I know what you say, but because of the text of Spirit of Vengeance, i thought this was a exception. So some inner region spaces cancels the text of the spirit of Vengeance..?

answer 3: that also makes some sense.