Rune Gate

By Velhart, in Talisman Rules Questions

I was just wondering about something when i readed the card.

It says:

On your next turn, instead of your normal move, you may teleport to any other faceup Rune Gate or any Runes space.

-------

Does this mean that i can also teleport from a Rune Gate in the dungeon to a other Rune Gate on the main board or Runes space in the middle region.

And also from a Rune Gate on the main board to a Rune Gate in the dungeon etc

Velhart said:

It says:

On your next turn, instead of your normal move, you may teleport to any other faceup Rune Gate or any Runes space.

-------

Does this mean that i can also teleport from a Rune Gate in the dungeon to a other Rune Gate on the main board or Runes space in the middle region.

Yes, you may do exactly as you say. The only thing you can't do is teleport from a Runes Space in the Middle Region to a Rune Gate (on board or Dungeon).

The_Warlock said:

Velhart said:

It says:

-------

Yes, you may do exactly as you say. The only thing you can't do is teleport from a Runes Space in the Middle Region to a Rune Gate (on board or Dungeon).

I have those cards either (BTW congratulations Velhart) but for me You can teleport to the Runes in Middle region from the Dungeon. Card says nothng about "in this region".

The_Warlock said:

Velhart said:

It says:

-------

I agree gran_risa.gif

not exactly,

which card type is it? It is a dungeon-adventure card or base adventure card and it is a place? if it is a Dungeon card then The_Warlock is correct because you cant draw it in Runes space, if it is a spell then seem you can use it everywhere.

Andraax said:

not exactly,

which card type is it? It is a dungeon-adventure card or base adventure card and it is a place? if it is a Dungeon card then The_Warlock is correct because you cant draw it in Runes space, if it is a spell then seem you can use it everywhere.

Both gran_risa.gif

But i agree with Warlock. I was thinking that already, but i wanted to ask it from someone else lengua.gif

Dungeon Door is a place card and Trap Door is a event.

Velhart said:

Andraax said:

not exactly,

Rune gate is an Adventure Card and a Dungeon Card as well. You may draw it either in the Dungeon or on the board (including Runes Spaces if chance would have it).

Rune Gates communicate between each other, but are also one-way portals to Runes Spaces in the Middle Region. If you draw a Rune Gate on the main board, you may teleport to a Runes Space of your choice in the Middle Region, or in the Dungeon if there's already a face-up Rune Gate there.

But when You draw it in the Outer Region, You're also able to teleport to Runes in the Middle Region, because at the card isn't written that You can teleport in the same Region or to the Dungeon. For me, Rune Gates are a little better Elf moving ability.

Yeah it's a nice card gran_risa.gif