Conan

By Beren Eoath, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

Is there a chance for a new game set in the Conan universe? There is only the Age Of Conan but it's a little bit old title and not supported. So maybe a new Conan card game?

I'd be interested. Maybe a monster-slaying card game or dice game?

Thought there was another topic on this somewhere...? Oh well, yes, Conan would be cool. Maybe as a combined card/dice game, somewhere in between LOTR LCG and Elder Sign. Instead of museum locations it's dungeon locations, monsters are minions and the Ancient One the big boss. Incorporate some of the travel from LOTR; have allies instead of several investigators (although there'll be an argument about who gets to be Conan...); different dice depending on equipment, so having a better axe would be equivalent to an extra die or a better die like the yellow and red i ES; all locations have to be solved in order as in LOTR so you can't jump around like in ES. Expansions would work like locations, so like Stygia, Kush, etc. Although looking around it seems it's exactly what they've done in Warhammer Quest, the Adventure Card Game so it's probably unlikely...

Of course, no one from FFG reads these innane threads anyway, so hey ho...

Edited by NikToo

I loved the Conan movies I hope the Conan games would be awesome as well..

Thought there was another topic on this somewhere...? Oh well, yes, Conan would be cool. Maybe as a combined card/dice game, somewhere in between LOTR LCG and Elder Sign. Instead of museum locations it's dungeon locations, monsters are minions and the Ancient One the big boss. Incorporate some of the travel from LOTR; have allies instead of several investigators (although there'll be an argument about who gets to be Conan...); different dice depending on equipment, so having a better axe would be equivalent to an extra die or a better die like the yellow and red i ES; all locations have to be solved in order as in LOTR so you can't jump around like in ES. Expansions would work like locations, so like Stygia, Kush, etc. Although looking around it seems it's exactly what they've done in Warhammer Quest, the Adventure Card Game so it's probably unlikely....

Freaking awesome, I say.