Will the Calixis Sector section of the Dark Heresy page get put back up?

By hellebore2, in Dark Heresy

I know it's early days with the new forum and I know the webteam has a lot more than just DH to worry about.

The previous site had the sector but not the planet descriptions. This one doesn't seem to have the sector at all.

Any indication when it will be going back up?

Hellebore

I was wondering the same thing. I was unsure how to even get tehre any more as it seem sto be gone now... llorando.gif

The sites for each game are under catalogue (log) in the menu at the top. It has the errata, character sheets etc in there as well.

Hellebore

On the old site? All I can acess are the forums tehre are no butons or links that I see fro any other parts of the 'old' FFG site.

I was talking about the new site.

Hellebore

I hope they will do though I doubt it.

Since a lot of that material was fan made it would hinder them in further development of the system. So perhaps they will uploed the BI developed stuff but they will most probably leave out the fanbased stuff.

GrtZ,

S.

We are working on getting the old Calixis Sector material back up onto the site, including the planet information. We fully recognize how important and cool this information is to the game line, so we're taking our time to make sure and get it right. There's a bit more work involved than it may seem on the surface; re-branding, making sure the info works with the new site framework, bug-testing, etc. Right now I don't have an ETA, but I have spoken with the web team on the subject and I can assure you that we are planning to get it up as soon as we can. :)

Huzzah! happy.gif

FFG Ross Watson said:

...re-branding...

Oooh. Now that sounds interesting. <beams rays of domination at Ross to find out more> gui%C3%B1o.gif

FFG Ross Watson said:

...making sure the info works with the new site framework, bug-testing, etc.

<snicker> Must resist... must resist... Just don't hand it to the web team!

I'm sorry—just kidding. This site is most complex and glitches were sure to show up. I know when I had to do a site on fairly short notice, the pooch was fairly... erm... well, you get the phrase. (All because the "big boss" said that it had to be up "next week" even though it was at least a month away because of bug finding.)

They're doing a cool job. Hopefully once everything is up and running as it should be (as per the definitions of the bosses), they can get to the glitches.

Kage

Is it going to be a web site or a PDF?

I VOTE PDF

I thought there was a PDF of planetary data on Dark Reign?

Ta-da .

Of course, I'm sure the FFG crew will get it onto the official web site as soon as they get time to do so.