On the Boat

By MechaBri.Zilla, in Warhammer: Diskwars

Apparently, That's where our expansions are. ;)

Too geeked for words.

Edited by MechaBri.Zilla

Finally i'll be able to play the dwarves!!!!! Dammit best fantasy race ever!

Um... gotta disagree with you there. Dwarves aren't even close to the best fantasy race. ;)

But honestly, I have to say, this game doesn't really feel complete without dwarves. They may not be the best race *cough* Tomb Kings *cough* Orks *cough*, but they are so integral to the setting they are very missed right now. I"m so geeked to see what they will bring to the game, and I honestly can't wait to see the Vampire Counts either. I think it's going to be a very good summer for us Diskwars fans.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!??!?!?? Dwarves rules man and if you can't agree with that we're done :P

I'm equally thrilled about the Counts too, love undead races and Vampire Counts are close enough.

Can't **** wait for those two boxes!

Well, we'll just have to wait and see if they can prove it on the field of battle, won't we?

Seriously though, I'm going to be a bit disappointed if there isn't a Slayer in that box.

One of my favourites has always been Skaven and I'm severely annoyed by the fact that we had to wait so long for Skaven to become a full faction in Warhammer Invasion, and now they're doing the same thing here! THEY'RE IN THE FREAKING WARHAMMER STARTER SET!!! It's not like they're some fringe faction or anything. And now again no full army :angry:

I can understand you annoyance, but at least your not a Tomb Kings fan. At least you are getting something. Also, I suspect it won't take too long for them to be fleshed out.

They couldn't have done all of these factions at once. Somebody's favorite was going to get the short end of the stick.

Honestly, I know I have said it before, but I figure I would say it again, assuming that they plan on releasing two more sets of expansions this year, since they are releasing one a couple months after the game launched, and I can't think of any game that got an expansion this quickly, and even if they don't chances are the next two sets of expansions will be Skaven/Lizard men focus with Dwarves and Vampire Counts shifting into single regiment expansions, and then Dark Elves/Wood elves, with the focus again shifting. Best case scenario? You have the well known factions out within a year, and next year they could work on Khemri, or Ogre Kingdoms and toy with the idea of mercenary regiments or a third neutral faction. Worst case scenario? You have to wait one year, maybe two before we have ten factions. Second worse case scenario: They do release all of the armies mentioned this year, but your wallet strangles you.

Second worse case scenario: They do release all of the armies mentioned this year, but your wallet strangles you.

Yes. I fear this. And my wife helping the wallet when she finds out what happened.

Second worse case scenario: They do release all of the armies mentioned this year, but your wallet strangles you.

Yes. I fear this. And my wife helping the wallet when she finds out what happened.

^^This.

My wife will kill me if they release everything this year. Of course, that's what birthdays and Christmas are for...

^^This.

My wife will kill me if they release everything this year. Of course, that's what birthdays and Christmas are for...

I told my wife not to get me anything just yet for any birthday/Christmas/anniversary occasions, but to watch FFG's product announcement like a hawk and proceed from there.

Very wise advice.

;)