Sentry (5)
2 Archer
2 Grim
1 Shinobi

ICE (2)
2 Chimera

Built with http://netrunner.meteor.com/

----

I am looking for critiques and criticism of this GRNDL deck and am considering running but will not have much chance to test.

I am dropping Sea+Scorch+Scorch for the influence bag of tricks above.

Thoughts?

I like annonymous tip better then JH in rush decks. The recycle ability of JH isn't as important as the draw power and annonymus tip draws faster. Also I'm not sure if punitive belongs in this deck. I understand it can create scoring windows but i feel like you can put in something else for it that will get you there faster. Maybe some more ice. Hive is pretty sweet for a rush deck.

You have no 3 point agendas, so unless they steal multiples, Punitive will not add up fast enough. Shinobi largely falls into the same category.

Archer is counter to what you're trying to do with a rush strat. Oversight AI won't always be available for it.

Corporate War is unreliable, and you have other income sources. NAPD Contract is great for rush if you can reduce or clean up your bad pub.

Cheaper ice and more Troubleshooters will get you a faster start while maintaining the ability to freeze them out long enough for the final score.

Edited by Dunhere

What about ireress? 2 in a row would start taxing the runner a fair bit and cost you 0 lol

What about ireress? 2 in a row would start taxing the runner a fair bit and cost you 0 lol

Well, still costs clicks and a credit to install. But yeah :P

Just a shame so many people play Yog.0

I've tried IRS in my GRNDL deck and it doesn't do a whole lot of good. If you get it early it's pointless because it doesn't end the run (the most important subroutine for a rush deck) if you get it midgame then Yog makes it pointless. And even if they don't use YOG stacking IRSs is not a way to win with a rush deck.