A few works

By Chaplain, in Only War Fan Art

This one is from my black crusade topic - actually a scene from OW/BC campaign

S1gbykK.jpg

You probably think penal legion troopers are badass because they are ruthless cut-throats with nothing to lose. Well, you ain't seen nothing before you see penal legion psyker - enemies of the imperium, be VERY afraid.

vgkphP6V1OY.jpg

Very nice work Chaplain! =D

Very impressive. I need you to draw my newest PC. I can offer you only praise as payment.

PM me with details, but make no mistake - with my schedule it may take time - weeks, maybe even a month or two, and I cannot guarantee it even will be done.

You might also look at my topic in Black Crusade Fan Art section to get a better feel of drawings.

From my buddy's sketchbook - right to you, ladies and gentleman!

This is my rifle. there are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend, it is my life. Without me, my rifle is useless, without my rifle, I'm useless.

art298.jpg

There was a day I myself was recruited as a private from a god-forsaken under-hive hell-hole, and now, when I'm General Militant, don't you dare telling me those child-soldier and farmer-wives "reinforcements" you got last week brought your stormtroopers back to full combat strength, Colonel.

art300.jpg

All hail the Hero of the Imperium! Mister Cain, please! I'm an adept of planetary pict-broadcast department, please, what can I do... What do you mean by "no interviews"?

art305.jpg