Unique - non-unique

By Church7, in UFS Rules Q & A

This is an older question, I know, but I was looking through my earth deck for the month, and I noticed that some of my copies of taking the bait have unique, and some without. How would this work in a game situation, say i were to have the unique version out, and I attempt to play a non unique one, can I have them both?

What if i just try to play two non-uniques, are they still considered to have the unique keyword like an errata?

You play them as they are. If you have the unique one out and you play another copy (unique or non-unique) of it you will have to destroy one of them when the other gets added to your staging area. If you have the non-unique ones you can have all four out. So if a unique one ever hits you will only be able to have one out at a time till it's gone.

Thanks for the eerily fast reply, I'll probably take the unique ones out of the deck if i can find something to replace them.

EscarcegaGuy445 said:

Wow, what a dumbass. Why didn't he just look at the eratta list?

Also, please stop spamming the Q&A boards to up your post count (or whatever reason you have). No one CARES if Soul Power is the power that soul music gives you when you listen to it. You sound retarded when you do that.

guitalex2008 said:

EscarcegaGuy445 said:

Wow, what a dumbass. Why didn't he just look at the eratta list?

Seriously, dude, this attitude is not needed.

Also, please stop spamming the Q&A boards to up your post count (or whatever reason you have). No one CARES if Soul Power is the power that soul music gives you when you listen to it. You sound retarded when you do that.

He's trolling.

Please don't respond to any of his posts. It will only give him cause to respond and escalate his flame war/trolling.

Him and his friends once cost me 4+ hours cleaning out hundreds of posts that they did back when we moderated the UFS forums. Click the report to moderator link on each of his posts that is trolling / flaming, and be done with it.