Two Dash Too Furious 1.0

By skull lleader 86, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

1x Rendar's Wrath

1x A Hero's Journey

2x Wookie Life Debt

2x Heroes and Legends

2x Against all Odds

2x A Journey To Dagobah

Been trying this deck for a few days now and I'm loving it. There's nothing better than putting out a Dash Rendar who can destroy 2 objectives in one turn with "heroes and legends" or "trust your feelings".

I am still tweaking the deck, and figuring out what's going to work and what wont. So any helpful suggestions you guys have I would love to hear.

The big problem I see is you are running 5 Jedi and 5 Smugglers sets, you are very likely to be locked out of resources in your opening draw, or at least limited.

I agree here with KennedyHawk. You may find that you end up drawing 4 of a single affiliation often and you are then locked out of the other one until you lose an objective.

After playing ten games during a league night I found myself rarely locked out by affiliations. mostly I was just stuck either playing two units or one unit a turn but that's normal in non vehicle decks . But I think I will drop "A hero's journey" and try "trust me" I need the 2 resource objective for sure so we will see how it goes.