Inquisitors for a Trial

By Kaihlik, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

I am looking for some Inquisitors to use in a trial for my PC's and figured that it might be better to get some outside input for varieties sake. There is going to be 3 Inquisitors judging, one friendly Amalathean (which is what the players Inquisitor is) an neutral who will listen to reason and thus probably side with the players and a Xanthite.

The trial is basically that the players killed a Xanthite Inquisitor since he was threatening the stability of the sector. The Xanthites want heads to roll but in the end of the day I expect cooler heads to prevail. I plan on holding the trial at Tricorn Palace so there will be the opportunity for any type of Inquisitor to show up.

I can provide any other info that would be needed but I wrote all of it out yesterday and then got distracted and forgot to post it so I don't really feel like doing that at the moment.

Any Inquisitors that GM's have used or are currently using would be cool.

Here's a few

Alexandros (Ordo Xenos) - a former Amalathian who turned to the Istvanian radicalism after witnessing rampaging xenos destroy all the good-natured folk but seeing the hive gangsters and scum fight their way clear of it.

Mercia (Ordo Xenos) - a former pupil, now Amalathian, of Alexandros who has taken a sacred vow to see to the extermination of the Slaugh after a very brutal experience that left her mentally scared for life

Edited by Gurkhal

Lord Inquisitor Caidin should probably be the presiding and neutral Inquisitor. It's kind of what he does. I can't remember if he's actually a Monodominant or genuinely unaligned.

Three Xanthites you might use:

• Inquisitor Ahmazzi, Ordo Malleus. Core p.319
  • Inquisitor Felroth Gelt, no Ordos affiliation I think. Creatures Anathema
  • Inquisitor Soldevan, Ordo Hereticus. Core p.321

And Rykehus! :D

I think it is important that they don't get away clean. Sure, cooler heads will prevail, but they will all agree that an Inquisitors death must have consequences. So this will be an excellent opportunity to send them on really nasty missions or have them handle some dirty work for others. Earn their redemption and all that :)

Lord Inquisitor Caidin should probably be the presiding and neutral Inquisitor. It's kind of what he does. I can't remember if he's actually a Monodominant or genuinely unaligned.

After all that been written about him, I'm not sure he a Monodomianant sometimes I think he a radical hiding in sheep cothing