Errata exotic weapons stats

By ciryon, in Deathwatch Rules Questions

In the errata appendix, the exotic weapons are not listed. Shall I use RAW for their stats ?

I have found the answer but I cannot delete the topic ^^;

What's the answer?

Use the RAW stats

Yeah with some of the relics that were not altered, this can be pretty OP.

Please do not post house rules or fan speculation in the official rules forums. If posting a link to the same, ensure you include a clear disclaimer identifying them as house rules.

I'm pretty sure that the errata contains typos. :)

I'm 90% sure that the frag missile should not do less damage than the frag grenade and that shotguns should have a Pen of 0.

Seconded. Switch damage for frag grenade and missiles and set Shotgun Pen 0. Also Thunder Hammers should not have 2d10+5 and add another Unnatural Strength level. Either 2d10+5 flat or 2d10 plus the level increase (and if you can, use weapon quality rules from OW/DH2)

Alex

Unfortunately this is not a development blog. If you wish to use the house rules, as much as they may make sense, ak-73 posted above there is nothing stoping you.

Officially though, the errata weapon profiles (which are also optional) are the official ones until a new erratta is posted (I would welcome an update very much) or a response from an official rules person is provided.

Which reminds me, I'll have to resend the questions from earlier, they have yet to reply on.