Deathwatch script writers wanted.

By thudo, in Deathwatch

Imperial Guard/Astra Militarum Spottings for Deathwatch now updated a few messages above. Spottings for Deathwatch are thus done apart from some minor tweaks AND (hopefully) some comments/suggestions or additions from this community (would be so welcome)!.

How about,

"Eradicate with extreme prejudice!"

"Do not fear, the scum are here." (in a mocking/scorning voice)

"I thought there would be a challenge... ah well."

"Join the army they said, see the world they said." (a classic)

"Rot in hell... you already are aren't you?"

"Flee to your masters like the pups you are, I want some real action!"

This are only some ideas. I like the upgrades you did, they sure made it better. Could you send a PM telling me about the game you are making? Just to get an idea. I could help in the story? Sorry if I got ahead of myself.

Thanks Misha.. However, I am unsure where to put your quotes in a Deathwatch project.

Remember the asteemed Ordo Xenos has Astartes members thousands of years old while the Inquisitors are incredible pompous a-holes.

Your quotes best suit an IG/Astra Militarum outfit as they are more raw/rough compared to an ancient Codex Astartes who speaks in High Gothic. ;) Although, some of them may fit the unruly Space Wolves. ;)

Basically we have all of War40k voiced with the Deathwatch being the final piece after years on this crusade. There is too much to say what we've done and what we still have to do but we're basically translating the War40k TT to the PC using the game Dawn of War has a springboard to do so. However, all our work can be used going forward to other future projects.

I suppose this is a bit pushing it but wondering if you would add the Redemption. And if someone answers with the Sisters of Battle or the Ministorum I am going @*&$!. The Redemption would need a lot of war whoops because that is what they do best. Here are some for example.

"Redemption! Redemption! Through blood and through fire!"

"For the Emperor and the Throne!"

"Burn! Burn!"

"Hang the heretic, murder the mutant, attack the alien!"

If not, ignore this post as senile bumblings of an aging man.

Now that sounds more the Chamber Militants like Sisters of Battle or Ordo Hereticus OR perhaps something chanted within the confines of the Inner Circle among the Unforgiven. Still hmmm.. I see those being added somewhere but heavy on the religious side of cleansing. Gotta love how War40k mixes super-high tech with the religious. ;)

Deathwatch spottings all updated above now. Moving to finish the final characters now.

Almost finished! 98% done.. Check HERE for current progress.

Where can we check out the mod itself?

Also I believe I did a few voiceovers for you two years ago.

- Its still in the design phase right now deciding on what direction it will go in considering Deathwatch has many moving parts and opinions vary on how to handle it.

- What was your handle as a VA for us? I do not recognize the alias, Igneus. ;)

- Its still in the design phase right now deciding on what direction it will go in considering Deathwatch has many moving parts and opinions vary on how to handle it.

- What was your handle as a VA for us? I do not recognize the alias, Igneus. ;)

I was Soul Drinker on the Relic forums, I mostly did chaos people for you.

I'll need your actual name as for VAs we don't normally use aliases for credit purposes. ;) Soul Drinker.. I do know that though. :D

Evening community..

We're looking for a single script writer to help write basic character script lines (similar to something you'd find in RTS games like Dawn of War or Starcraft) but for the Deathwatch's newest transport flier.

If you can spare some quick cycles that would be massively appreciated! Thank you everyone!