So, DungeonQuest 4...

By Artaterxes, in Runebound

I'm assuming they will include hero cards for the upcoming Runebound 3 ? :)

Hahahha that would be awesome and the best lure there is!

But I still don't get DQ revised before RB3...

Edited by SolennelBern

I wouldn't call it DQ4, personally. The changes sound like they're relatively minor. Hence the user of the term "Revised Edition" no doubt. DQ3.5, perhaps :P

Runewars revised edition, followed by descent 2nd edition, now dungeonquest revised edition...next runebound revised/3rd edition.

Good that I looked here. I was just about to start a new topic about if Runebound 3e will show up and here I hear that I'm not the only one curius about it.

Looking at how FFG looks to support and expans there Terrinoth universe there is a good chance to see Runebound 3e announced soon or maybe at GenCon 2014.

If Runebound 3e will come I would like it to be more of an adventure game with some new mechanics then a 2.5 edition with new art and updated rules. looking at many new titles that are on the market and those announced by other companies it looks like the new Runebound should be a revolutionery adventure game with some race against other players feeling or a completly new game with co-op play. Of course they could use a mix of LCG with some WFRP 3e mechanics to make a unique new game expirience that no other game has.

If FFG will make a new Runebound I willbe looking at it very close.

Cheers

Ok, thanks, I will give my suggestions there.

Cheers