Age of Rebellion Excel file Chargen - Has anyone seen it?

By rafaelsmoreno, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

I got a nice excel file chargen for EotE. My AoR Beta just arrived and I was looking for the same kind of chargen for AoR, has anyone seen such a thing?

Last but not least, when the f*** will FFG release an oficial chargen (or license it to herolabs)?

For the first point, nobody probably wants to take the time to enter info based on a beta, which could change, only to have to do it again. Wait till the core book is released and more people have access to it.

On the second point, which has been discussed on this forum and others, for over a decade, FFG cannot publish any computer based game content (the dice app is a loophole as it has no mechanical explanation of rules, setting info, etc.) As the original liscence wording long ago, before pdfs and other electronic mefia came about, gave lucasarts the sole purview of any computer/electronic game rights. A new, multi million dollar contract would have to be done for something that is geared towards a niche market, and not likely worth the cost of said contract.

As it currently stands, we will NEVER get legal pdf copies of the books or a chargen tool, except what consumers make themselves.

This topic, as I stated, has been discussed ad nauseum for over a decade now. It has moved from beating a dead horse to exhuming said horse's remains to defiling it in unnatural and in most places, illigal ways.

Actually, OggDude has the AoR beta data currently in his character generator. I would suggest taking a peek in the EotE forum for ti.