New Player looking at Jinteki

By DeathDealer151, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

Hi guys,

With the new boxset ordered i'm looking at starting Jinteki. I have 2 areas i'm looking for help/advise on.

1st is a good deck to get used to the Jinteki way of doing things built from what i have.(core set, Second Thoughts, True Colours, Humanities Shadow, Fear and Loathing and A Study in Static)

The reason i got these packs is because i am a big fan of Weyland but i am also interested in Jinteki and i wasn't sure which packs to get that help them.

2nd Is working out which of the id cards from Honor and Profit and the core set id will best suit me as a player and linked with that ideas for deck build.

To give you an idea for how i play games, i used to play Orks in 40k lol. I like doing some sneekie stuff but i enjoy handing out hurt lol. I know that other corps are probably better suited to this but i am hoping that with the collective knowlege and skill of everyone here we sould be able to come up with something that works.

Many thanks for any help you guys can provide.

DeathDealler151

I'm not sure about Jinteki yet, I built the deck that Honor and Profit suggested out of its contents and have been messing around with it to play test those cards -- though I've only been in the game a couple of weeks as well. I'll be building something for Jinteki over the next couple weeks, maybe we can compare!

The suggested decks are actually horrible and are not really meant to be played quite honestly.

RP has been getting a lot of love lately. I'd look into building the at deck.