Have new champion assets and Path of the master promo new wants posted on August 30th

By Drewkasa, in UFS Trading

Thanks for the replies but this list is very old and most of the cards that were listed as my wants are no longer things I need. I will try to make anothe list as soon as Tekken comes out.

I want both assets...email me at [email protected] work something out.

Hey Andrew. This is Drew from the Atlanta group. How are you big guy? I think Ben got in touch with you yesterday in regards to some sets of POTM for me and dave (sketch) since we just got back into the game and we have no idea what were doing. If you could email me back at [email protected] or hit me up on aim at badman4275 i would like to work out something for the potms. Thanks. Youre a gentleman and a scholar... and a cyborg.

bump for hopes that mr olexa is alive

Hey i was just woundering if any of your Wonderworld Warriors are for sale? i would of got them on ebay but because there a shop and new ebay rules mean they have to send it tracked its like $20 insted of $4 to ship them to the UK :( if there is anyway this is possible please let me know because i really want a cool prize for my next touranment

Thanks

Daniel

P.S my email address is [email protected] :)

I have a bunch of Gundam War cards sitting around my house somewhere. Looking for 2x of both team assets and at least one path of the master. I'll hopefully have a list by the time you can respond. email is [email protected]

Some new wants are up and more will follow when we get our Tekken boxes

How many of your two assets could I get for 2x Menuett Dance? I also want a Path of the master, but our area is considering a local ban on it, so i'm not in a big need for it, just one for collection.

hey drewkasa,

I have a shadowar card(the promo card called shadowar...if that is the card you are looking for) could I get some PoTM for you?

I've got 3 Bloodlines. I'd be interested in some paths and the team assets. Also assuming you are Olexa, would like to get a signed "you" card too.