Have new champion assets and Path of the master promo new wants posted on August 30th

By Drewkasa, in UFS Trading

Rules

Lower refs send first

International trades are cool but lets make the trade worth the effort

Please don't ask me to check lists my wants that are listed is all I need

If we are working on a trade and you don't like something please do not just stop replying to me. I like to work out a fair trade for both parties and if I ask you to make a counter offer than please do so.

Wants

English Gundam War cards

3x menuett dance

xx Paid to protect

xx Shadowar

3x Bloodline rebellion

Haves

Path of the master promo x200

Wonderworld Comics 2 difficulty 5 control check +3low block air, all, evil, fire E Commit 1 foundation: Draw 1 card or you can add 1 card form you hand to your momentum. If you have played this ability more than once this turn commit this card and it cannot be readied this turn. E discard 1 momentum: Change the zone of this attack to any other zone. Playable while committed playable by either player

Wonderworld Warriors 2/5 +2low air, all, evil, fire. Each player may discard an additional card during the review step. F commit remove 1 card in your discard pile from the game: Remove 1 card in you opponents discard pile from the game. If it has the same name as the card you removed from your discard pile search your deck for a copy of the card, reveal it and add it your hand

I will update with more wants and cards we have as soon as Tekken comes out.

Have,,,
4 psycho style
4 blood runs true
1 white gi
1 wind storm

Want...

PotM x4

Jon Herr x2

I have more wants, but if you're interested in trying to arrange something let me know and I'll give you a more detailed list. If we trade hopefully it can be a decent sized trade to make international shipping worth it. Email [email protected].

Cheers.

...do you actually have copies of Jon Herr?

I've got 2 Galactica Phantoms... if you have a Herr, I'd want that. Otherwise I just want a copy each of the team assets. Or something.. let me know.

Response emails sent

bump keep the trades coming

Andrew, I need to talk to you. Please email me at [email protected] ;]

Also I have the Makai High Nobles and White Gi. Kind of want a Wonderland Warriors.

hey andrew do you guys have any seclusion?

yeah Scott we have 1

Hey Andrew, congrats on finally getting your cards. I dont have anything on your wants as I havent been playing for a while but I would like to pick up 4x each of your assets. I'd also be interested in getting some POTM promos. If you'd like, I have copies of Fantasy Shop, staff promos, etc. Feel free to email me if you'd like to work something out. [email protected] Thanks.

I have a deck of Gundam M.S.War cards, I'm not completly sure it thats what you mean by English Gundam War cards, and I was just given the deck so I don't know if there is any thing good in it, but if you are interested I can post the cards that I have.

Yoko Charming Fox: There are actually two different English Gundam War cards. The one I am looking for is just called Gundam War while the other one which is the one you have is called M.S. War. I am not looking for those cards at this time but thanks for posting.

Grant: I will try and look tonight.

my white gi for your seclusion? please lmk and thanks.

my email is [email protected] if you want to talk further there or my aim is ScottGainesUFS

thanks,

Scott

email has been sent scott

emailed you back.

thanks,

Scott

I have three white gis, and I was kinda interested in the wonder world warriors. I also have many other things that range from Galactica Phantom to Spinning Beat. If you have any questions feel free to ask what they are. I was also looking for Shredding Vibratos if you have them. Maybe you could email at [email protected] and we can discuss this further.

Andrew,

Would be interested in getting hold of a copy of each of the Wonderworld Promos, drop me an email to [email protected] and we'll sort something out.

Kev Beadle

My:

Begin Anew
White Gi
Psycho Style x2

Your:

POTM x4

Let me know if we can work something out. you can contact me at [email protected] or on AIM @ crownroyal481

I have:

1x Controller of Souls
3x Psycho Style
1x Tsurane Kiri

I need up to 12 Path of the Master

What can we work out?

Hey Drewkasa,

I actually have some English Gundam War cards. I have a friend that is going to GenCon next week. I could send the cards with him, you take a look at them and see what they are worth. I would like to get a playset of each of your team assets. I wanted to talk to you at CanNats about the cards, but wasn't able to. I was the Guy that filmed the finals. I'm still having problems posting that video footage.

iceman01 said:

Hey Drewkasa,

I actually have some English Gundam War cards. I have a friend that is going to GenCon next week. I could send the cards with him, you take a look at them and see what they are worth. I would like to get a playset of each of your team assets. I wanted to talk to you at CanNats about the cards, but wasn't able to. I was the Guy that filmed the finals. I'm still having problems posting that video footage.

Don't worry Sebastian my friend, I remember you. I will gladly look at the cards you have so please don't forget to send them with your friend and I will do my best to work something out for some assets.

Have

Begin Anew
Controller of Souls
Makai High Noble

Need

Wonderworld Warriors x4

lmk if we can work something out. [email protected]

I have 4 x Psycho Style and 4 x Makai High Noble, and I am intersted in your path of the master.

Here is my email [email protected] lets work something out.

I'm interested in both of the Wonderworld assets, also possibly some of the PotM assets. Contact me [email protected] to work something out :D

Have: 2x Blood Runs True, 4x The Way of Punishment

Want: 4x Path of the Master