TI3 Avatars

By YourBestFriend, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know that we have all of the race profiles available as avatars. I'll look into uploading race symbols as well if people are interrested.

Enjoy!

YourBestFriend said:

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know that we have all of the race profiles available as avatars. I'll look into uploading race symbols as well if people are interrested.

Enjoy!

I think that would be well received. Any chance on custom avatars?

Bill

I hope you guys get around to doing something for all the games. It's hard to pick something that hasn't been taken already.

I for one am very grateful!

yay for space turtle diplomats :)

Nice, but personal avatars would be even better.

The race avatars will run out quickly, TI forum lurkers outnumber the TI races many fold, there will many duplicates until we get personal avatars.

Garzini said:

yay for space turtle diplomats :)

I thought I was the only one who would want to pick Xxcha. Guess I have to think it through again.

Is it true that there are only 4 TI3 avatars? That's all I'm seeing right now.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but.... how about some custom ones?

Last I looked all 14 race Avatars were there not just 4.

I am sure as they continue to build this website that PM ad custom Avatars will become available.

I think they sholud implement PM before custom avatars, but they should implement both asap!

That's nice and all but custom avatars are where it's at. It's only a feature on every other single discussion board on teh interweb.

That's nice and all but custom avatars are where it's at. It's only a feature on every other single discussion board on teh interweb.

Tawnos76 said:

Last I looked all 14 race Avatars were there not just 4.

While this is true, there are 15 TI3 avatars - two of them are Sol (one of the yelling dude, one of some troops).

HOOORAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! Thanks for listening and updating. Yes I think the race icons would be popular. I bet even the leader tokens and ships from diskwars would be well received. Avatars are always about individuality so the more options the better.

I'd love to see the racial icons as Avatars, though I also just want to see more artwork for the TI-verse in general gran_risa.gif

eventhough i am content with my current avatar i have to say these look pretty good. please keep adding them for all the games...