Black Fungus Question

By ooibhuskyoo, in Rules Discussions

Hey Guys!

I don't know if this has been addressed already, but I DID use the search function on this forum AND the old ones...

When you play Black Fungus(in your friend area) , can you play, for example, a Level 3 Barrel Spider if the Fungus is the only friend you have in your friend area?

ooibhuskyoo said:

Hey Guys!

I don't know if this has been addressed already, but I DID use the search function on this forum AND the old ones...

When you play Black Fungus(in your friend area) , can you play, for example, a Level 3 Barrel Spider if the Fungus is the only friend you have in your friend area?

no sir, Black Fungus is lowered to lvl 0 and Barrel to lvl 2...so the gap is still there.

Darn...beat me to it...

Sweet thanks!

Just wondering, if this has been answered by FFGjafar or similar people! =)

Thanks, it's cuz I don't know if people switched names when they switched to the new forums

Well, it is obvious. If you read the text, it says All Dark Cards lose one level.

run two. it brings lvl 3 to lvl 1.

Roxas said:

run two. it brings lvl 3 to lvl 1.

Would that make Black Fungus LVL-1 though? Now I'm curious...

No

His effect says that it can not lower a dark card pass 0

And Black Fungus just became even more useful for me!

ooibhuskyoo said:

Sweet thanks!

Just wondering, if this has been answered by FFG jafar or similar people! =)

Thanks, it's cuz I don't know if people switched names when they switched to the new forums

That made me lol

Luna Diviner 7 said:

ooibhuskyoo said:

Sweet thanks!

Just wondering, if this has been answered by FFG jafar or similar people! =)

That made me lol

Luna, this and the AP quote just made my day. I didnt even realize that was there until now.

o wow...

HAHA.. silly typos... Would this be considered a Forums Fail?

OK... so on the SERIOUS side of things...

Would 2 Black Fungus in play be the most useful then since a Level 3 would be a Level 1, Level 4 Would be Level 2...etc? Or does it not even matter?

in terms of playablity in the long run, yes.

Black Fungus' are only good in groups. If you have 2 or more, then it semi-benefits lower level Dark Cards. If you run Cresccendo, it aids in the playing of Dark Cards on opposing Aggro decks.

I use em. Just cuz getting em out in triples can make a fun game

devilmonkey said:

Black Fungus' are only good in groups. If you have 2 or more, then it semi-benefits lower level Dark Cards. If you run Cresccendo, it aids in the playing of Dark Cards on opposing Aggro decks.

I use em. Just cuz getting em out in triples can make a fun game

Yep, just watch out for those Monstro Lv 1s! gui%C3%B1o.gif

I run a Dark Deck, and I honestly care less about Monstro lvl1's. Heck, I even run one in there, just because Wizard+Monstro lock is awesomesauce

dood...I think you just channeled me there for a second monkey...awkward...lol

Man Card_Breaker you sure like monstro lvl 1, gui%C3%B1o.gif