Norsca Project 1.0

By jackdays, in WFRP House Rules

Hi,

Norsca Project includes now also the WFRP3 rules. You can find all the rules from my Kalevala Hammer site (Norsca project, maps, system-based rules, new WFRP3 cards zipped...)

Kalevala Hammer: Norsca

PS. And yes - I have also a new site...

Congrats on the new site. It looks great!

jh

Nice work! I still use a lot of the Norsca material from your site for my games each week. Particularly the huge detailed Norsca map, which I edit in Photoshop to add names for villages and landmarks relevant for my game.

Thank you.

Ralzar - I've not only tried to collected all the Norsca places in a same map, but also added there and there "open" places (villages, caves, some details in a map...). So these unnamed places could easily be used in everyones campaings. And offcourse Norsca Map v2 is pretty detailed scale deliberately, so it can easily feature new sites (there is enough room to add them).

I have some new rule ideas - but overall most of the system-based rules should be there (including careers and monsters). But new version of Norsca is on the way. There will be some additions to the map too, and the main document will feature HUGE amount of new information. I have discovered so much new stuff to add there. And thanks to this belongs to other fans. So, that is coming, but it will take some time still - waiting still couple of new sources...

Wow, that sounds really cool. I always welcome more Norsca fluff :)

Here is my edited Norsca map that I use to orient the players during our sessions. I generally make up names to places where they are or might be heading. So there is some areas in the Graeling lands and a bunch in the western part of the Varg lands. The Varg lands seem to really have more of a Sami or Finnish feel to the names, but being norwegian I had to settle for making up norwegian names :P

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Berzerkir/media/map3.jpg.html

Edited by Ralzar