What to buy?!

By Witchfire76, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

Hey, I bought the core set today along with the House of Black and White chapter pack. I'm looking to build a really sweet Targaryen deck but I want to know which cards would be extremely benefitial to get.

I have enough money to buy three more chapter packs so... Which would you recommend?

I will also be making other decks, I just want to focus on an offensive style Targaryen deck.

My friend is getting me the Targaryen expansion set or whatever it's called for my birthday so don't worry about mentioning that!

Best of House Targaryen

Where Loyalty Lies (Ser Jorah Mormont, Daario)
Trial by Combat (Dragon Knight, Meraxes)
Valar Morghulis (Magister Illyrio, Incinerate)

Ancestral Home (Daenarys, Horselord, Khal)

Honorable Mention:

Ancient Enemies (Dragon Thief, Fury of the Dragon)
Sacred Bonds (To Be A Dragon)
Refugees of War (Refugee of the Plains)
Tower of the Hand (Aegon's Hill)
Of Snakes and Sand (Jhogo)
On Dangerous Grounds (Meereen Tourney Grounds)
A Turn of the Tide (Braided Screamers, Dothraki Outrider)
A Harsh Mistress (Great Pyramid of Meereen)

Others to Consider:

Time of Trials (Street Waif)
Tales from the Red Keep (Dragonpit)
Secrets and Spies (King's Landing Assassin)
Battle of Blackwater Bay (Rhaenys's Hill)
A Sword in the Darkness (Hatchling's Feast)
Illyrio's Gift (Rhakaro, Drogo's Horde, Bitter Crone)
Dreadfort Betrayal (Black Hatchling, Dothraki Handmaiden)
Forging the Chain (Shadow Seer, Pyrophobia)
Mask of the Archmaester (Bloodrider)
A Poisoned Spear (Sorrowful Man)
Valar Dohaeris (Young Griff, Strong Belwas, Recruitment)
Chasing Dragons (Archmaester Marwyn, Griff)
House of Black and White (Company of the Cat, Long Lances)
A Roll of the Dice (Brazen Beasts, Meereenese Fighting Pit)
Fire and Ice (Dothraki Vanguard, Khal Drogo, Slaver's Bay)
Kingsguard (Harpy's Scourge, Jorah Mormont)
A Hidden Agenda (Viserion, Drogon, Rhaegal)
Spoils of War (Aegon Targaryen)
Champion's Purse (Viserys Targaryen, Rhoyne Poleman)

Top Overall

01. Ancestral Home (Daenerys, Tyrion, Westerlands, Great Wyk, Harrenhal, Dark Wings Dark Words, Warden of the West, Prince of Dorne, King of the Isles, Khal, Horselord)

02. The Kingsguard (Preston, Jaime, Arys, Mandon, Tywin, Arianne, Shadow Killer, Jorah)

03. Where Loyalty Lies (Ghost of High Heart, Jorah, Daario, Asha, Finger Dance, Davos, Rickard, House Divided)

04. On Dangerous Grounds (Tourney Grounds, Harrenhal, Scourge, Fiery Kiss, Alannys, First Snow)

05. Reach of the Kraken (Black Sails, Naval Reinforcement, Fleets, Mel's Scheme, Missandei, Victarion)

06. The Horn That Wakes (Coldhands, Ygritte, Jon Snow, Yoren, Janos, Secret Orders, Mel's Favor, Gormond, Hammerhorn Raiders, Dayne Spearman)

07. Spoils of War (Catelyn, Theon, Bitterbridge, Right of Conquest, Aegon, Enraged Crewman, Doran, Murdered Her Children, Tycho, Mummer's Ford, Conquest, Defiance)

08. A Hidden Agenda (Alleras, Summoned, Sansa, Cressen, Gran, Maiden's Bane, Bloodthirst)

09. Forgotten Fellowship (Robb Stark, Harry the Riverlands, Man-at-Arms, Noble Cause, Asha Greyjoy, Storming the Shore, Old Way, Obara Sand)

10. Journey's End (Smith, Maiden, Three-Eyed Crow, Fury, Qarl the Maid, Choosing the Spear, Cape Wrath)

11. Champion's Purse (Vargo, Edmure, Robert Strong, Counterplot, A Taste of Glory, Rhoyne Poleman, Viserys, Wex Pyke, Blood Orange Grove, Desert Raider)

12. Captain's Command (Father, Desperate Measures, Arbor Guardsman, Khorane Sathmantes, Blood Magic Ritual, Iron Fleet Scout, Ser Cletus Yronwood)

13. A Turn of the Tide (KL Coup, Clegane Brigands, Margaery, Dale Seaworth, Braided Screamers, Greenblood Vessel)

14. Time of Trials (City of Sin, Condemned by the Council, Catelyn Stark, Cersei Lannister, Street Waif, Flea Bottom Scavenger, Lost Oasis)

15. Tales from the Red Keep (Syrio, Red Keep, Sansa, Joffrey, Queen of Thorns, Margaery, Black Cells, Dragonpit, Boatswain, Viper's Rage)

16. Poisoned Spear (Twist of Fate, Kyle Condon, Sorrowful Man, The Sparr, Red Viper, Poisoned Spear)

17. Gates of the Citadel (At the Gates, The Maester's Path, Lucas, Widow's Watch, Laughing Storm, Daenerys, Gylbert Farwynd)

18. Refugees of War (Highgarden Refugee, Mountain Refugee, Island Refugee, Refugee of the Citadel, Refugee of the Plains, Bolton Refugee, Cat o' the Canals, Alannys Greyjoy, Gilly, War of Five Kings, Arena Knight)

19. Banners Gather (Rally Cry, Northland Keep, Brightwater Keep, Storm the Gate, Southron Stronghold)

Edited by Greyjoyyy