Trades and more

By Morbidsanity, in Agrabah Bazaar

how much would you sell mermaid sora for?

does $10 sound fair?

hey i also have rare games for trade and sell, for NES till today:) like super metroid, link to a past, megaman x, i have all 3 kingdom hearts, so if anyone is interested in trading or buying let me know.

seems the forums are slowly decaying

well, set 4 is coming out in a couple weeks, so it should come back then.

hey whats up everyone!! I was wondering if anyone here is interested in buying my Final Fantasy games, I origins-ix black labeled complete. If anyone is interested let me know. Also have 2 DS lights for sell. Trying to raise some money to get some of set 4 ;)

I have some of the greatest hits as well, and dawn of souls, iv, v, and vii on gba all complete

I have much more games just let me know if your interested

thanks

if you want you can e-mail me at [email protected] , i been rather busy, and don't get into the forms much

anyone willing to trade SRUs for a black label final fantasy 7?

Whats "black label"?

black label are original case games, before they became greatest hits, they are the rarest and most expensive games, for rare games like final fantasy vii, the other ones aren't worth as much as 7 but still much pricier then the greatest hits.

a black label final fantasy 7 that is complete with instruction manual or whatever usually sells for around $100, less than $70 if your fortunate.

I'll search tomorrow for the cards you wanted.

It says you have most rares (except for Stealth Sneak). I'm looking for two copies of the non-foil rare Parasite Cage from ADA. Let me know if you have them please. And feel free to check my list for what you might like for them. :]