Have: Thrones Want: Money, Netrunner, Star Wars

By scantrell24, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

I'm selling / trading my card from Houses Baratheon, Stark, Martell and Targaryen, plus some netural cards. I've bought every Thrones deluxe expansion and chapter pack. I also have a few promos.

If you're looking to get into Thrones this is any easy way to catchup - just buy all the cards from 1 or 2 houses and you can build competitive decks immediately. I'd like to sell each House for $175. I'm also interested in Netrunner and Star Wars cards if you'd rather trade than buy. Thanks, and please ask questions if you're at all interested.

Edited by scantrell24

You could spend less than what you are asking and buy them all new...

You could spend less than what you are asking and buy them all new...

Please, point me towards this magical retailer.

It is cheaper then buying all the house packs from team covenant and new all the cards would cost you around 860 from http://www.starlitcitadel.com/games/ or coolstuff. However, you can find used collections for 600 if you search around, which would give you all the cards from all the houses. I think this deal works if your only interested in one house (your gone have to buy the neutral stuff too) and cant find anyone to split a full collection with.

Edited by darknoj

Everything I'm selling is on ebay for a few more days. Targ cards here , Bara cards here , Swag here . Note that I'm including some neutral cards with the Targ and Bara lots.