My first deck

By PunkKnuckles, in Gummi Garage

Hey there. I'm a new player, and I just got my cards, and built this deck, and wanted some feedback on it.

Keep in mind, I don't know much about the game yet, so feel free to tell me which cards need to go, and some I should add.

(Built from a base starter deck and 5 Light and Darkness boosters.)

Player:

Lvl 3 Sora

Friend:

Lvl 3 Peter Pan

Lvl 2 Goofy

Lvl 2 Aladdin

Lvl 1 Ariel

Lvl 0 Flounder

Lvl 2 Donald

Lvl 4 Ariel

Lvl 0 Alice

Lvl 1 Dumbo

Lvl 3 Hercules

Lvl 3 Merlin

Lvl 1 Phil

Lvl 0 Abu

Lvl 0 Jasmine

Lvl 1 Aladdin

Lvl 3 Goofy

Lvl 1 Donald

Lvl 3 Beast

Lvl 4 Aladdin

Magic/Friend:

Lvl 0 Tinker Bell

Lvl 1 Simba

Lvl 2 Bambi

Lvl2 Genie

Lvl 1 Bambi

Attack:

Pumpkinhead X3

Divine Rose X2

Equip:

Smasher

Warhammer

Magic Lamp

Magic:

Fire

Blizzard

Thunder

Cure

Heartless:

Lvl 6 Pirate

Lvl 3 Large Body

Lvl 4 Bit Sniper

Lvl 4 Rare Truffle X2

Lvl 6 Sheltering Zone X2

Lvl 1 Giant Shadow

Lvl 6 Gargoyle

Lvl 1 Bouncywild

Lvl 4 Sea Neon X2

World:

Lvl 3 Traverse town X3

Lvl 1 Atlantica

Lvl 3 Atlantica

Lvl 1 Olympus Collesseum X2

Lvl 2 Wonderland

Lvl 2 Neverland

i dont want to offend you i mean this as a compliment but its a pretty good common/uncommon deck. i mean a deck that everybody starts off with and that generally has almost no rares in it. thats how my first one was to. a couple suggestions i wanna say are not to many lvl 2 friends. you have 5 lvl 3 and 2 lvl 2 and then 2 lvl 2 magic friends-one oof which you can only cast with aladdin. so maybe add a couple lvl 2s. you run wonderland lvl 1 so i would recommend more fire cards to take advantage of that. i would say a no go on the alice. if someone is playing monstro lvl 1-only three friends- then you have to discard one of your friends and you only have 2 left one being alice so really only have 1 friend and a simba/gravity/tidus/darkside would stop alice so there really isnt any point in playing alice. im not sure what player cards you have but in set 3 there is a lvl 2 sora with 6 att- ithink- and it has 5 hp-i think so i would suggest that over the lvl 3 one. if you dont have it then dont worry about it. im not sure what cards you have to add so i cant really give you advice about that sorry. hope this helps a little though.

capncrunch said:

i dont want to offend you i mean this as a compliment but its a pretty good common/uncommon deck. i mean a deck that everybody starts off with and that generally has almost no rares in it. thats how my first one was to. a couple suggestions i wanna say are not to many lvl 2 friends. you have 5 lvl 3 and 2 lvl 2 and then 2 lvl 2 magic friends-one oof which you can only cast with aladdin. so maybe add a couple lvl 2s. you run wonderland lvl 1 so i would recommend more fire cards to take advantage of that. i would say a no go on the alice. if someone is playing monstro lvl 1-only three friends- then you have to discard one of your friends and you only have 2 left one being alice so really only have 1 friend and a simba/gravity/tidus/darkside would stop alice so there really isnt any point in playing alice. im not sure what player cards you have but in set 3 there is a lvl 2 sora with 6 att- ithink- and it has 5 hp-i think so i would suggest that over the lvl 3 one. if you dont have it then dont worry about it. im not sure what cards you have to add so i cant really give you advice about that sorry. hope this helps a little though.

Yes, I noticed the lack of level 2's right away when I actually played a few games.

As for Alice, she actually saved my ass a few times, getting rid of my opponent's annoying friends, while ditching ones I was going to remove anyway, but she can go if need be.

The only other player card I have is Level 3 Riku.

I only ave like 15 other cards outside of the deck, most being either repeats, (Lots of Goofys and Pumpkinheads.) or useless (Shadows or Deep Jungles.)

Thanks for the feedback, though.

ok i would still advise the riku 3 though- unless you really like sora-i do to- but yea alice is good unless someone is playing monstro lvl 1- only 3 friends- then she is not useful at all but if its working for you then keep her. hope this helps

I think I'll stick with Sora for now, soley because my friend (Who, along with his brother and I make up the entire KH CCG players in our town) has Riku as his player.

I hope they add more variety in player cards when the new set comes out.