My new 'Mac' deck

By dark apostle, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

this is my latest runner deck im playing with any guidance would be appreciated i have the core and creation and control sets.

New 'Mac' Runner Deck

Kate "Mac" McCaffrey: Digital Tinker (Core Set)
Event (14)
3x Diesel (Core Set)
2x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)
2x Modded (Core Set)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x The Maker's Eye (Core Set)
Hardware (5)
2x Akamatsu Mem Chip (Core Set)
2x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
1x The Toolbox (Core Set)
Resource (7)
2x Armitage Codebusting (Core Set)
1x Borrowed Satellite (Creation and Control)
2x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
2x Professional Contacts (Creation and Control)
Icebreaker (10)
2x Atman (Creation and Control)
3x Crypsis (Core Set)
2x Gordian Blade (Core Set)
2x Inti (Creation and Control)
1x Pipeline (Core Set)
Program (9)
2x Datasucker (Core Set) ••
2x Magnum Opus (Core Set)
1x Medium (Core Set) •••
2x Parasite (Core Set) ••••
2x Sneakdoor Beta (Core Set) ••••• •
15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Creation and Control

Firstly, you have too many programs. Crypsis is very slow and weak unless you bump it up with Personal Touch. Atman can be both good and bad depending on the ice your opponent runs. Also Inti and Pipeline aren’t that effective as they both require two credits for +1 strength. I would free up some influence to grab ice breakers from other factions. Corroder is one of the best barrier breakers. Also with so many programs you going to become memory starved quickly.

I would also find room for Self-Modifying Code to help you grab programs quicker or find room for Special Order from Criminals.

I would drop Borrowed Satellite (one is not really going to help you much), the Crypsis’es (?) and the one Medium (again it is only one and the Maker’s Eye will be enough threat to R&D).

You don't need Magnum Opus, Professional Contacts, and Armitage all together. Given your memory constraints, I'd probably take 3x Pro Contacts and 3x Armitage to supplement.

Drop a Sneakdoor and an Inti and you'll have room for Ninja and Corroder (lose the other Sneakdoor and you can add Mimic as well).