Pre-PotM Testing Session Tournament.

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

When: Saturday 23rd May

Where: River Wey Cafe, Alton, Hampshire.

Starts: 10:00

Entry: £1.00

Prizes: Yup, I'm sure I will have something to dish out.

The idea is simple, build a Block 3 deck, bring it down and test it. Any changes that you want to make between rounds are cool, your sideboard is as big as the amount of cards you bring. happy.gif The idea is to give people a real chance to test their decks before the following weekend's big finals.

Anyone planning on coming down for this? The missus wants to to know so she can be ready for any food needs as it is the cafe. happy.gif

I was planning on heading down for this, I need all the practice I can get happy.gif

You know I wanna make it dude!

Awsome, the more the merrier, and I know that feeling Rob, even after my fantastic showing on Saturday, 2nd in the Block 3 and 1st in the Legacy, Old Skool Tira + Spike = Filth Win................ happy.gif

Bevean you may want to check with Mark, I have a feeling that is the weekend he is away visiting our Canadian bretheren, if Craig is wanting to come down he may be scrounging a lift.

Sure, I'll get me permission slip signed by a responsible adult (she may be rolling her eyes as we speak!), then talk to Craig if things look promising.

P.S. Have checked at the Shop, can I be cheeky and get those missing bag decorations (Air and Void), as they don't appear to have turned up. Maybe you were thinking of someone else the last time? Who knows, maybe the dreaded Post Monster ate them, the red-faced loon!

Oh, and FYI, it was filth, FILTH!!! I feel dirty just thinking about it......wait, that didn't come out right......

Remind me before the event and I'll bring them along, I have a memory like a metal thing with holes in it....... happy.gif

Filth FTW!! gran_risa.gif

bumpity bump

Me permission slip has been signed!!!!

Craig, dost thou needest liftage?

Now, to Pyscho deck building MADNESS!!!!

a lift would be asome thanks.

finaly decided on a deck out of four possible contenders it was..............

i am not going to say until i know the deck works a bit overwise i might change my mind gran_risa.gif .

I have no idea what to build, seriously, no idea

Well I've got 3 deck ideas and no clue which one I should use. Not sure which is worse, no ideas or too many?

ok i didn't work but i have biult somthing know just wondering but do you have a tira that i can borrow for the torny as otherwise i will have to make somthing new (thats soulcal 4 tira if there was any wonder).

I've got one you can borrow, I'll make sure to bring it down.

Hey pyro, what time do you want picking up? I think I still have the addy in the satnav, hurrah for technology!

Meh, satnav. Too much like asking for directions if you ask me. happy.gif

thanks that would be great and you can pick me up whenever you need to so you have enough time to get there.

@pyro - OK, lets say 08:30 from yours, should give us TONS ot time!

@ChaosChild - Satnav is the way forward, especially if it gives directions as Mr. T "TURN RIGHT SUCKA!"

P.S. I still have no idea what to build, should I be boring and work the kinks out of me Tri-Symbol from the Exeter regionals, or go for crazy new set madness?! HELP ME!!!

Crazy is the way to go man!! gran_risa.gif

Or you could try both, the amount of cards you bring is your sideboard, so if you bring 17 decks, you have a 16 deck sideboard, although that is a tad extreme. happy.gif

Extreme? I'm planning on bringing everything. Otherwise you can guarantee that I won't have the cards I need for the killer deck idea I come up with on the way down there.

And I still think satnav's cheating happy.gif

lengua.gif Raspberries to you!

OK, has anybody got any KN-KN-KN-KNIGHT BREAKERS they could lend fer this? And any copies of Healer (I am embarrased!)?

Cheers all!

Hey Steve just a couple of quickies before the little day for the BIG day!

Can we use proxies, or should I bring everything? Just a weight saving issue really, otherwise its not a problem!

A quick request, REMINDER POKE, can I has the Void and Air bag decorations sorely missing from my very sad littl bag? Cheers!

And finally, is there a good place to park (cheap, close, attended by strippers in yellow sashes and nothing else)? Bringing the CRAIG, but I have no idea whre to park, as this is me first trip to merry old Alton.

K, super psyched for this (could I sound any more camp!)

Fiddlestix, many with all the questions and stuff

No worries with using proxies on Saturday, I'm sure somebody will have at least one version of the card kicking about. I'm planning on bringing down all my folders, although my set 12 one's are a tad short as I haven't bought any yet.

As for parking, follow the signs for BANK carpark, that is the one that serves the community centre where we will be. Alas there is a lack of strippers, this is a small, Hampshire market town, we don't have such things. preocupado.gif

The patches are already in my bag, along with the rest of the prize support for tomorrow, its another Steve gets generous day........ gran_risa.gif

Yay!!

Ooops, better add something incase one of the anal people goes "this doesn't contribute, blah blah blah"

Um, I think the world would be better if we banned, um, card sleeves.