Carnival and Colossus

By The_Warlock, in Talisman Rules Questions

I forgot to put this question raised from a previous game.

Q: How can a Character destroy the Carnival using the Colossus?

Colossus can destroy a Place Adventure Card that's on the space where the Character starts his Turn. Carnival moves at the end of the Characters' previous Turn, so this will never happen unless the Carnival randomly lands on that Characters' space in another players' Turn.

Isn't it weird? partido_risa.gif Can't we make an exception to the rule?

The_Warlock said:

Colossus can destroy a Place Adventure Card that's on the space where the Character starts his Turn. Carnival moves at the end of the Characters' previous Turn, so this will never happen unless the Carnival randomly lands on that Characters' space in another players' Turn.

Come on, Colossus like to parteee gran_risa.gif ! I think you said the method yourself, Carnival has to land on your character during another chars turn. Or you draw 2+ cards, Carnival and previous (Carnival is #6 IIRC) encounter that ends your turn before you get to the Carnival.

Dam said:

Come on, Colossus like to parteee gran_risa.gif ! I think you said the method yourself, Carnival has to land on your character during another chars turn. Or you draw 2+ cards, Carnival and previous (Carnival is #6 IIRC) encounter that ends your turn before you get to the Carnival.

Yeah, also Spells won't help. You can't use Displacement Spell to transfer Carnival to your space.

But the Philosopher will solve any problems and convince the Carnival folks to commit suicide. A Philosopher is more effective than Colossus then; I hope he draws a Miser Dragon instead. demonio.gif

The_Warlock said:

I like it if Carnaval is in play. gran_risa.gif

Like you said, if the Carnaval has come to your place and you have the collosus. You can destroy the whole party with the collosus if you want too demonio.gif

I don't want to make a exception for it lengua.gif

The_Warlock said:

Dam said:

Yeah, also Spells won't help. You can't use Displacement Spell to transfer Carnival to your space.

But the Philosopher will solve any problems and convince the Carnival folks to commit suicide. A Philosopher is more effective than Colossus then; I hope he draws a Miser Dragon instead. demonio.gif

Haha gran_risa.gif

That's why i begin to like the Philosopher;) demonio.gif

Ooh i cannot wait anymore gran_risa.gif