How many of the Brave Companions are we going to see in this new cycle?

By Attercop, in A Game of Thrones LCG

So far Vargo Hoat & Septon Utt have been confirmed.

Will we also be seeing cards for the likes of Pyg, Zollo & Shagwell? If so, what do we think their abilities will be?

There's little point posting on these forums is there?

I think Shagwell was already spoiled.

There's little point posting on these forums is there?

There's very little point posting down here. Try the subforums, in this case the General Discussion forum.

I can't believe I missed that! Thank you for bringing that to my attention Ratatoskr :)

I can't believe I missed that! Thank you for bringing that to my attention Ratatoskr :)

That wasn't me, that was Crouton. I was the jerk who critisized you for posting in the wrong place. ;)

That wasn't me, that was Crouton. I was the jerk who critisized you for posting in the wrong place. ;)

Sorry about that, I just saw two Aeron Damphair profile pictures and foolishly assumed they were the same person. My mistake. You were right to criticise, of course, I wasn't using the forum correctly.

Sorry for not giving you due credit for the comment about Shagwell, Crouton.

I must admit that I am delighted with the card art and the ability FFG have bestowed on that psychotic little jester. It is good to have more irredeemably evil characters being created, ones that can serve a purpose and then be used as claim soak if the need arises.

Edited by Attercop, Attercop 1989