40Kconquestspoiler

By shoreless, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

For those of you who haven't found it yet, there's a snazzy little database that has sprung up for the cards we've seen in some of the web pages thus far :

Www.40kconquestspoiler.com

Enjoy!

Cool.

I'll add that from the looks of it the Imperial Guard card featured, Captain Markis, seems to be of the Vostroyan Firstborn so that may be our first IG regiment. I can see how some people might have a problem with them having the Orks as allies. Eh, details.

Considering we have seen Ultramarines and Blood Angels for Space Marines I think it is safe to say we see more than one Imperial Guard regiment too.

Edited by Toqtamish

Yeah, I really think tribes/regiment/chapters/et al. will be prime fodder for expansions. It will provide some nice 'wrinkles' when particular faction play gets old. So, if the Bad Moon warlord provides 'Brutal' to all of his Orks, maybe the Blood Axe warlord will make his Orks more sneaky somehow, and so on.

yeah, I doubt the keywords will be that flexible.. but this is a very good idea.

To have a generic keyword that gains meaning form the warlord itself.. so there is a ork keyword on 'Da Boyz with one warlord means "gain +1 attack strength for each wound" and then the same keyword on the same 'Da Boyz cards with a different warlord might mean "Gain +1 for each other Ork in the same attack" or w/e... the point is the keyword on the cards references the warlord and so a diffrent warlord can give the same card pool different effects

This is in fact a REALLY good idea shipwreck, I doubt it will happen but I can see this being a great idea in any games.

Anyone know who manages that website? He seems to be missing one card:

AbaRa9q.png

Cool.

I'll add that from the looks of it the Imperial Guard card featured, Captain Markis, seems to be of the Vostroyan Firstborn so that may be our first IG regiment. I can see how some people might have a problem with them having the Orks as allies. Eh, details.

The IG warlord is Colonel Straken, the commander of the 2nd Catachan regiment.

I want Death Corps in my IG deck!!

This is a pretty great resource so far. I was hoping cardgamedb.com would have at least a partial list up by now, but last time I checked, no dice. So thanks to the guy who runs this site for setting these up!

nice one :)