Why won't he level up!!!

By Nobody18, in Odds & Ends

Ok, some of you know I have Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+. Having a problem already. I'm in the part where Roxas is in the Station Of Calling. I keep killing Nobodies, the Dusks. For some reason, He won't level up! Why? Why won't Roxas Level Up!!!

Look at your Status, see how many points you need, then go kill a couple Nobodies, and see if the number goes down. If it doesn't, it might be a glitch and you will have to restart, but your not that far so it wouldn't be as bad as if it were at the ending.

Ok, I figured out why. There was equip ability that keeps the charactor from leveling up. Why would they invent something like that? Make the game more challenging then "Serious" mode.

Nobody said:

Ok, I figured out why. There was equip ability that keeps the charactor from leveling up. Why would they invent something like that? Make the game more challenging then "Serious" mode.

You only receive that ability in Critical Mode... You're actually doing that? Lol, I'd be killed on the first boss... It is for those who like a challenge. I think it is just something that would frustrate those who try...lol.

Hooray, I beat the game(The Main Story Anyway) Now to work on the extra bosses. Thats Right. I'm coming after you Organization Xiii. Now if I can only beat the Cave Of Remembrance. Also, the Org. Xiii Mushrooms. And Marluxia. And the Underworld Tournaments. And to make those increasingly difficult Synthesis Items. And not to mention how Terra 1-Hit KO's me. Lol........I made myself sad........... sad.gif

Well Anyway,I do have to admit, the battle with Roxas is Epic. That one fight was so worth importing the game. I should make a Thread on the game. For those who want to know what some Features are and personal reviews Some Youtube Videos too.

Nobody said:

Hooray, I beat the game(The Main Story Anyway) Now to work on the extra bosses. Thats Right. I'm coming after you Organization Xiii. Now if I can only beat the Cave Of Remembrance. Also, the Org. Xiii Mushrooms. And Marluxia. And the Underworld Tournaments. And to make those increasingly difficult Synthesis Items. And not to mention how Terra 1-Hit KO's me. Lol........I made myself sad........... sad.gif

Well Anyway,I do have to admit, the battle with Roxas is Epic. That one fight was so worth importing the game. I should make a Thread on the game. For those who want to know what some Features are and personal reviews Some Youtube Videos too.

Roxas was the best fight when I fought him...man... I wish I kept a save file right in front of him so I could keep versing him...Though I gotta say, even though I beat him without basically a dent in my HP, he was kind of tough at that point in the game. Anyways, I'm still stuck on Marluxia too... He's tough... I know all the strategies and everything but no matter how hard I try, I can never guard against him...

Card_Breaker said:

Nobody said:

Roxas was the best fight when I fought him...man... I wish I kept a save file right in front of him so I could keep versing him...Though I gotta say, even though I beat him without basically a dent in my HP, he was kind of tough at that point in the game. Anyways, I'm still stuck on Marluxia too... He's tough... I know all the strategies and everything but no matter how hard I try, I can never guard against him...

You can fight Roxas again if you can get to the Garden Of Assemblage at the end of Cave Of Remembrance. But he will he powered up more and harder to beat. For Marluxia, I suggest you try leveling up all your forms and use thir ablities. Dodge Roll is better then Quick Run in this case. If you still keep losing, train in the Cave of Remembrance. If you die too easily there, go to Pride lands and train with the Heartless ontop of Pride Rock. I know a coupole of more if you ever need help. I'm at the last part of the Cave but I keep getting killed by an onslaught of Nobodies.

Nobody said:

Card_Breaker said:

Nobody said:

You can fight Roxas again if you can get to the Garden Of Assemblage at the end of Cave Of Remembrance. But he will he powered up more and harder to beat. For Marluxia, I suggest you try leveling up all your forms and use thir ablities. Dodge Roll is better then Quick Run in this case. If you still keep losing, train in the Cave of Remembrance. If you die too easily there, go to Pride lands and train with the Heartless ontop of Pride Rock. I know a coupole of more if you ever need help. I'm at the last part of the Cave but I keep getting killed by an onslaught of Nobodies.

I know about Roxas... I just liked the weaker version plus the cutscenes to go with it.

As for Marluxia, I could prolly beat him if I leveled up in Pride Rock (That's what I did in the english version) but I don't feel like it.

Card_Breaker said:

As for Marluxia, I could prolly beat him if I leveled up in Pride Rock (That's what I did in the english version) but I don't feel like it.

You couldn't fight Marluxia in the Enlgish version of Kingdom Hearts 2? I'm confused now.

I mean I can level up like in KH2 to fight Marluxia in KH2FM+

Oh! I want to get this game so badly, but my mom won't let me. I usually mention it around once every other month, but now, I'm not going to ask till Christmas. Santa can't say no!

Persistance will always help. I got mine through selling stuff on Ebay. My mom can't say no since it's my profit.....

Thats the difference, my mom can.

Well, I know you'll get it sooner or later.

I beat the Egnimatic Soilder!!! Now all I need to do is to beat Demyx Data and Xemnas Data and I will have the Gold Crown for Sora. I have to admit, fighting Terra was cool. Although I want to know one thing about his attacks. How does he turn his Keyblade into a Hoverbike?!!!

Nobody said:

I beat the Egnimatic Soilder!!! Now all I need to do is to beat Demyx Data and Xemnas Data and I will have the Gold Crown for Sora. I have to admit, fighting Terra was cool. Although I want to know one thing about his attacks. How does he turn his Keyblade into a Hoverbike?!!!

I can't even beat Terra on Beginner... fail...

I AT LEAST WANT TO TRY!!!! llorando.gif

TheChampIsHere said:

I AT LEAST WANT TO TRY!!!! llorando.gif

Poor, poor Champ...

Well, one thing is for certain... Nobody is gonna completely obliverate me on wifi in 358/2 Days... Zexy looks interesting though... Floats in one spot while sending out illusions to attack... though it leaves him wide open...

EDIT: since you're on right now, wanna face me online in pokemon?

Not right now. First, I have homework. Second, I don't have a singles team. Third, there is a flaw in 2 of my Pokemon on my doubles team (not Blissey, thank god). I have to redo them, which won't be until earliest next weekend. This weekend I really want to make a singles team.

Oh Come on Card_Breaker. Everyone will have an equal chance of beating each other. At least Summer Vacation is almost here....

I already did everything in the game except the Gummi routes and The journal.

Nobody said:

Oh Come on Card_Breaker. Everyone will have an equal chance of beating each other. At least Summer Vacation is almost here....

I already did everything in the game except the Gummi routes and The journal.

Yeah... however, I've heard there might not be wifi on it... In fact, there have been no announcements thus far to say there is going to be... I sure hope there is though...

No wifi....that would be a little bad. But the game will result with good credit.

i have 3x oathkeepers and 2x oblivions and one parasite cage but i really don't need much check my trade forum to see what i need

jacoby915 said:

i have 3x oathkeepers and 2x oblivions and one parasite cage but i really don't need much check my trade forum to see what i need

...?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!