Kingdom Hearts Avatars

By Roxas_Lawliet, in Traverse Town

Hello fellow Keybearers!

Roxas here,

I am here to bring you news that Jaffer has uploaded some Kingdom Hearts avatars for the forums so be sure to check them out! Also be one the look out as new cards may be spoiled in such a way!

Very exciting news!

Keep Shuffling!

You mean Break of Dawn!

FinalhourofDarkness said:

You mean Break of Dawn!

I don't see any new cards...

the operative word is "may"...and it would be a future event in any case.

Why don't they have one of every card. I wanted a Jack avatar, or a Mickey one...this is about the avatars...right?

I want to get one for Riku lvl 3 and find someone on my team to use the Sora lvl 3 just for kicks

yeah i was looking for a riku one

Hey Roxas what do you mean by just for kicks cause i have the avatar Sora but i dont understand that part and idk if i can cause you said on your team well idk tell when you want, luck to all players...

Hey Roxas what do you mean by just for kicks cause i have the avatar Sora but i dont understand that part and idk if i can cause you said on your team well idk tell when you want, luck to all players...

Junito said:

I mean because Sora and Riku would look back to back. Because it would be cool to see one of my Final Allaince teammates with that avy. If you want your are free to join. The thread is in New Key Bearers.

But i dont understand, you mean my character is Sora and your's Riku if i join the team?, well let me know maybe i join...

Junito said:

But i dont understand, you mean my character is Sora and your's Riku if i join the team?, well let me know maybe i join...

I mean I want to find some with Sora lvl 3 (CoM) and then I want to use RIku lvl 3 (CoM) when/if it becomes an avy

Like the picture you get when you beat Riku's side in CoM? Where Sora and Riku are back to back, the rest is blank, and at the bottom says "The End"?

Hmmm, I think it would be better if the avatars didn't have cut-off stats. But Hey gran_risa.gif , I'm still happy with my Guard Armor one!

Since I play a lot of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, I'm going to stick with my zealot and his "REPENT SINNERS!" sign for a while now.

Prophets of doom (L)

it would be cool if they added more avatars because i was hoping they would have Sephiroth, Cloud, or Donald or Goofy lv4.

Will there be more avatars since the Nobody Cards are coming out.

I call infinite dibs forever on a Way to the Dawn Keyblade avatar!

WayToTheDawn said:

I call infinite dibs forever on a Way to the Dawn Keyblade avatar!

And I've got dibs on Black Fungus!

Dibs on.........Sephiroth.

Nobody said:

Dibs on.........Sephiroth.

Times like this, I wish I could have multiple Avatars...

I call dibs on Org XIII Roxas

I WANT A YUFFIE AVATAR!!!!!

I want Luxord avatar

PS: Luxord is the gambler in Organization XIII for those who don't know.

could someone check on the UFS avatars, most of them arent working properly.