looking for a deticated teacher

By blood and fire, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hello

My friend and I've been playing the game for some time now and got a fairly good grasp on it.

... At least we think so. Ever so often we stumble upon something or other that shows we've been doing it wrong all along.

An other problem is; we're located in Switzerland and co-players are practically non-existent or are just doing a grand job hiding from us.

The forum here is great an all, but we find, that mostly we don't find the answers to our questions.

Now I know Christmas isn't anytime soon, but we really wish we could find a dedicated "Sensei" in one of you more seasoned players that would take the time to answer the occasional question or enlighten us about one or three things we just have not figured out yet.

just to give you an idea of what kind of questions are haunting us:

- in the "A song of Summer" Chapter pack, a lot of cards are marked "if summer", what does that mean? How do we play "in Summer" or "in Winter"

- Navel Challenge? WTF?

so, if anyone of you would just please consent to being our go-to person for questions, it would be highly appreciated.

- in the "A song of Summer" Chapter pack, a lot of cards are marked "if summer", what does that mean? How do we play "in Summer" or "in Winter"

Summer and Winter are kind of like "traits" the entire game can gain and lose. Although there are many cards that behave a certain way if the game state has these "traits," there are very few cards (6, I think) that can actually make it Summer or Winter. The most common are the Black Raven and White Raven attachment cards. You need one of those 6 cards before those "If it is Summer" or "If it is Winter" cards will mean anything special.

- Navel Challenge? WTF?

"Naval" is a game mechanic associated with challenges involving characters with "enhancements" on their icons. You can find the rules for the Naval mechanic in the current FAQ on pg. 30, or on the rules insert sheet included in the 6 Chapter Packs of the "Song of the Sea" cycle.

Feel free to PM questions to me. I'm usually fairly responsive. ;)

What ktom said.....also if you want i would be happy to answer any questions.