Question about what is printed on a specific box on Galactica

By power2084, in Battlestar Galactica

Hello,

My friend and I are trying to figure out something. We are in a discussion about the rules but since neither of us actually own the game (the other persone who owns the game is currently on vacation), can you tell me exactly what's printed in the Revealed Cylon Player location called "Caprica" ?

I'm talking about the box that allows you to draw 2 crisis cards, choose one, and play it against the humans.

Thanks in advance !

I will try to get that for you, but if you are wondering if fleet actions resolve fully (including ship activations), the answer is yes.

There is text that is a remind same as rulebook page 19: There are no “Crisis,” “Activate Cylon Ship,” and
“Prepare for Jump” steps during a revealed Cylon player’s turn. The steps (bottom of crisis cards), not any activation.

Forgot about this...

Original board:

"CAPRICA Action: Play your Super Crisis Card or draw 2 Crisis Cards, choose 1 to resolve, and discard the other.* * No Activate Cylon Ships or Perpare for Jump steps.

The first overlay is:

"CAPRICA Action: Play 1 of your Super Crisis Cards or draw 2 Crisis Cards, choose 1 to resolve, and place the other on the bottom of the deck.* * No Activate Cylon Ships step.