Droid Soldier Commando

By mouthymerc, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Well I was designing a droid commando character when I noticed something. You pretty much have to waste XP on the Blooded talent to get anywhere on the commando tree. I was thinking of replacing it with something like:

INDEPENDENT PROCESSORS

Activation: Passive

Restriction: Droid only

Ranked: Yes

Tree: Commando ( could be added to others to replace talents useless to droids )

A droid may add one boost die per rank to any check to resist the effects of a restraining bolt.

Thoughts?

Edited by mouthymerc

Seems fine to me. You're right, you have to do something different. Maybe even expand or broaden to say resist attempts of forced control (ie restraining bolts), memory download or memory wipe or something. It does have to be something though.

Check the Beta updates, Blooded in row one and two is replaced by Physical Training, which is a new Talent also descibed in the Beta updates.

Check the Beta updates, Blooded in row one and two is replaced by Physical Training, which is a new Talent also descibed in the Beta updates.

Aww thank you. Been a while since I looked at the errata.

Was just going to mention the errata myself in terms of Bloodied.

Although, your Independent Processors talent ain't bad, and could be usable for an "Independent Droid" universal spec of a vein similar to the Saga Edition prestige class of the same name. The effects are good for something that could be purchased as a 5 XP talent, with another two occurrences in the spec to build up the effectiveness.