New player!!

By Theodoros346, in Wings of War (WWI)

Hello,

I bought the wings of war miniature deluxe set yesterday,so i'm a new player and i have some question about the game.

This is my first question(sorry if it's silly!!!! gran_risa.gif ): In the first face of the round i must choose 3 cards from the deck.ok?I choose the cards in random or I see the cards and then choose 3 of my option?

Please help me start playing............ llorando.gif llorando.gif

You pick three cards of your own choice..........however playing three random cards is a good laugh if you want a funny game.

Thank you a lot friend!!

Believe me, I played the way i told you (in random) and i couldn't fight at all. You cannot make a good path.

After the round 1 you choose 3 cards from the deck again.ok?The cards i used goes to another deck or in the same deck?

The cards you use go back to the deck of manuever cards to choose from. Your manuever deck represents what your plane is capable of doing each turn within limitations (such as the steep, straight, and immelman moves).

For example, you could turn in a continuous clockwise circle by choosing three right turn cards (if you have three right turn cards in your plane's manuever deck) every time you get to pick three manuever cards.

When my friends first started playing, they would discard the three cards they used each turn... it was pretty funny watching them run out of cards and not knowing how to keep flying. lol

I just started playing also. I have gotten my 10 and 8 yr olds addicted to it now too :)

When they talk about "B" damage we get a little lost. Is there another deck that you can get for this or do you just take the "A" damage and cut it in half?

Elevation - can you fire at someone who is 2 levels higher than you or lower than you?

beladan said:

I just started playing also. I have gotten my 10 and 8 yr olds addicted to it now too :)

When they talk about "B" damage we get a little lost. Is there another deck that you can get for this or do you just take the "A" damage and cut it in half?

Elevation - can you fire at someone who is 2 levels higher than you or lower than you?

The B damage deck is in the Watch Your Back box set, not sure if you can get it else where.

You can not fire at anyone more then one level higher or lower then you. Also, the distance you can shoot up or down is halved... so there is no shooting at long range and short range becomes long range, so only one damage card is drawn.

Thanks that helps alot!

Some of the add-on booster packs use "B" damage decks, as do some of the miniatures. Essentially cut the "A" damage in half if you want to use "B" damage, but don't have the deck. See http://www.wingsofwar.it/list.asp?kind=21 for other "B" damage uses and other game enhancements.

I pick my flight cards random in free for all games. I find it fun and won a few games by this method. Not always pefect at times like flying of the board on the second turn. But if your looking for a fun time go random.