What comes with the LL minis????

By Mutant2089, in Mutant Chronicles

I posted this elsewhere... but it is important and demands an own thread:

Hey, you guys who allready have the Lost Legion pack in your hands, what is the stuff that comes with it????

The product description mentioned 1) a poster map, and 2) promo cards. Is the map a new paper map that you can play on? If so, what is it - Venus, more on Mars (red landscape)?

Is the promo cards following the same cards as the downloadable pdf-cards??

The article about the product line cancelation mentioned that you would also get 3) a Mutant Chronicles patch, of some sort - what is that patch, if you got it??? Is it new 2.0 rules???

Plix, tell us all about it fellows...

As for Lost Legion pack:

I have League Kit - and from this I can tell you the following:

1. New map - this is a promo map with the pic of all the minis from first set on another side (I received such with League Kit).

2. Patch - this is the cloth round badge with MUTANT CHRONICLES sign on it ( I have received 6 of them with League Kit) - it can be attached to the coat or hat.

3. Promo Crads - With League Kit I received Bloody Sword and Advanced Necrotech, may be in Lost Legions will be more (as in PDF file).

I think, you shall not get anything new if you have League Kit

I just got mine in today. the map is map A03, with a nice collection poster on the back side., yes they are the same cards, and it is the sew on patch that comes with the league kit

The map looks like the first 2 but with a lava creek running through the middle of it.

Are there 2 Promo Cards, or more (for Steiner, Hunter and Nicodemus)?

Slovotsky said:

The map looks like the first 2 but with a lava creek running through the middle of it.

Ohh, so there is a third playable map coming with it!!! Sweeet!!!

The patch will be on my jacket for sure!!!

10 promo cards. The same ones that are in the PDF file that FFG put up.

10 Promo Cards - that sounds cool!!!!