Looking for people to play with in Maryland!

By Detox787, in A Game of Thrones LCG

I can't seem to find any game shops around me that hold weekly or even monthly groups. I live in Frederick, MD. I have a group of 4 players now, but would like to have more people to play with. If anyone from around me knows of a good place to go it would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I know of at least 2 game shops we could use if I could get a few players intrested. Let me know!

Did you check out the Find a Player Nearby thread on CardGameDB.com?

I didn't know such thing existed! I shall do that now! Thank you very much.

Pm sent

There's also a new map tool that I'm starting to plug. We'll see how useful it winds up being. You can add yourself by clicking additions and choosing a simple or detailed addition.

Frederick, MD isn't very far from the Baltimore and DC metas. They have several players and there are many store championships being held in the area this year.

Check out this thread: http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13407-dcmdva-area-store-championships-general-announcement/

I'm sure you can reach out to anyone in that thread for the purposes of meet ups. You could also show up to any one of those store championships to try and meet some of those players as well.

I live in Frederick and have been experienceing the same problem and have been wanting some new people to play with i have every house and about 75% of the cardbase if you want to try and get a group together just reply to me we can figure something out.

-Eric

There is also an AGOT draft event in Rockville, MD on May 24. Most if not all of local (MD players) will be there probably, so you can stop by and see whether there are people in the area close to you you haven't heard about.

Holy cow. There's no one at all for MD on the map still.