The Blade of Sarveris (Aussie Anima Tourney - 29th Nov)

By Raith, in Anima: Tactics

Official Tournament: The Blade of Saveris

Tournament

They say that not long after the fall of Solomon a small kingdom formed where justice was bought with a fast blade. General Sarveris was perhaps the most skilled in this new civilization. The General was a violent man who took what he needed without remorse for his victims, his success was attributed to the mystic sword he carried called Luminarch. In the end General Sarveris was undone when thieves stole Lumiarch and his brother challenged him over a woman.

The thieves who took Lumiarch disappeared and so did the sword, ever since adventurers have sought rumors of the blade...

Date: Saturday November 29, 2008
Time: 12noon till 5:30pm (Please arrive early to prepare)
Location: Mind Games. 244 Swanston Street, Melbourne CBD. Victoria, Australia

Team size is 200pts, Miniatures must be at least based. Sorry, no proxy units/cards. Web Appendium rules will be in effect.

Each match will be use the Nodes of Power Setup. The People with the highest number of captured Nodes by the end of the day will face off to capture the blade of Sarveris, Luminarch and win the tourney.

Please send an email to [email protected] if you plan to attend so I can have an idea of numbers. If you have any additional questions please direct them to that email as well.

Prizes will be awarded for Victor and Best Sportsman

- Raith

The tourney sounds awesome. I wish I didn't live in the US and could attend. I'm just getting into the game. Out of curiosity is the Blade of Sarveris a prize card or is it an actual sword?

White Phoenix said:

The tourney sounds awesome. I wish I didn't live in the US and could attend. I'm just getting into the game. Out of curiosity is the Blade of Sarveris a prize card or is it an actual sword?

Heh, its just a bit of fluff for the tournament, I have made a little miniature using a spare sword so the finalists will have somethig pretty to fight over.

As for living in the US, there are a number of Free Agents running tournaments in the States, they usually announce events over on the Anima Studio forum here

- Raith

Event Canceled, due to lack of participants . Rescheduled for next year.

- Raith

That's a bummer. I hate it when events are canceled due to lack of players.