Minis that I miss

By Mutant2089, in Mutant Chronicles

I really wonder why they never made any miniature for the Razid????

When I think of MC mosters, the Razids are along with the Nepharites, thje first guys that pop into my head.

What characters do you miss the most???

Mutant2089 said:

All characters from SET 2, that never will be happen now. corazon_roto.gif

Razides are definitely one of the figs that represent the MC world. But my favorite would have to be the Praetorian Stalkers! In the roleplaying and warzone versions of the MC world they ruled!!!

Oh and I forgot... Character most missed... easy! Sean Gallagher!

Dominik said:

Mutant2089 said:

All characters from SET 2, that never will be happen now. corazon_roto.gif

I get what you saying. I myself arent not all down to the fact tha the 2nd set won't come since this game would probably be unbalanced pretty fast - and armies hard to overlook too.

When it comes to balance of the game, I especially have that huuuge 2nd set figure in mind, he whom can take 20 damages before he dies, what his name again... Imagine that mini, or worse 4 of that mini, walking over all obstacles and then standing in the middle field getting 6 victory points every round, until Algeroth wins, over and over...

But I could have seen some more Ilian figures... it is kind of boring the fact that you only have Karak and Ice Golem, and have to mix them with corrupt brothers and dark legions to get a descent army. It make Ilian's faction a bit of a mixture, than an own faction as it is now. Too bad FFG didn't have time to release the Mercurian Spawn, the Cursed legion and the Undead legion toghether in ONE fixed pack. They seemed to have been next in line of releases... A couple of those packs and you would have an pretty cool unique Ilian army... sigh...

Big Bob Watts has the ability kill that thing (which costs 2 gold slots for crappy dice) in one action, plus its looks like there were going to be a lot of blue dice floating around outside of algeroth. Oh yeah the ministry executioner can one shot that thing....it wouldn't have been too horrible.

oh and 4 of those minis would have been 8 gold slots...thats a big commitment in a 10/10/10 game.....

Yes, I don't beleive, that we shall not see 2nd set - such beautiful minis (I like that Behemoth with 20 hitpoints! - awesome adversary, I should say) - and of good quality. I wonder, if Anima more succesful than MC - I don't believe it - and it is still produced. I'll really miss future releases of this cool game. May be something wil be changed for the better in future (with little hope for that).

Lars said:

Big Bob Watts has the ability kill that thing (which costs 2 gold slots for crappy dice) in one action, plus its looks like there were going to be a lot of blue dice floating around outside of algeroth. Oh yeah the ministry executioner can one shot that thing....it wouldn't have been too horrible.

oh and 4 of those minis would have been 8 gold slots...thats a big commitment in a 10/10/10 game.....

That is a nice strategy for 10/10/10! So, you only use silver tockens to move the four behemoths into the high point victory zones, and then you guard them there through the rest of the game. IF, and only IF, the other team wouldn't have Big Bob - it is a guaranteed success! Fun!

No. I even hate the behemoth more than I hate the Vulcan battlesuit with armour 2. They f**k up the game. In the end, there would only be a game between Behemoths, vulcan battle suits, Big bob and the rest of the few über-minis.

Bobby-Winky said:

Oh and I forgot... Character most missed... easy! Sean Gallagher!

A nepharite with a three-pin head would also been a not-to-happen classic. That is MC core - as the guy in the logo.

Mitch Hunters war dog - would have been cool too.

Sorry to say that, but the Pretorian Behemoth may be depleted once by several means :

- Etoille Mortant special ability (around 33% per attack which inflicts one wound)

- Freezing wind + shattering blow Ilian cards (around 95% to achieve it but with 1 turn delay)

- Devouring Darkness Algeroth card, a gold order token and a gold sacrifiated unit (around 100% to achieve it)

And for other armies well ... the combined attack has been written for this kind of urgency. demonio.gif

I also believe the Behemoth would be quite cumbersome to move around the board!! Not sure if he would have some special movement considerations (like the 2 hex units do.) But his 4-hex base would allow a savy opponent to pick away at him.

Getting back on topic... I always thought Stahler (in his carcass suit) was very cool.

immaculate furies.

Atilla III

and I second the mention of Stahler with his carcass armour

Crucifier, personally.

Eradicator, Vince Diamond and all Cybertronic - shame that they never see daylight.

Also Pretorian Stalker and Razides and classic Algeroth Nepharite

All rox

Coral Beach said:

Sorry to say that, but the Pretorian Behemoth may be depleted once by several means :

- Etoille Mortant special ability (around 33% per attack which inflicts one wound)

- Freezing wind + shattering blow Ilian cards (around 95% to achieve it but with 1 turn delay)

- Devouring Darkness Algeroth card, a gold order token and a gold sacrifiated unit (around 100% to achieve it)

And for other armies well ... the combined attack has been written for this kind of urgency. demonio.gif

Two bad 2 of the methods mentioned above belongs to the Dark Legion...Regarding Devouring Darkness cc, how do you think a double gold rank is perceived? A single gold rank = double gold rank?

Maybe not the most powerful but I always thought the mourning wolves figures looked cool!

Liss

Ruvion said:

Two bad 2 of the methods mentioned above belongs to the Dark Legion...Regarding Devouring Darkness cc, how do you think a double gold rank is perceived? A single gold rank = double gold rank?

For Devouring Darkness, only the rank counts. So a double gold cost unit is considered as gold ranked unit.

I Miss Imperial faction - trenchers, wolfbans, blood berets :(

Imperials were always my favorites!