Differences between Epic and Premium?

By KarmanMonkey, in Dust

Played Dust for the first time last night, and found that the group of people I was playing with only vaguely remembered the rules (it'd been over a year for them, if I remember correctly) and so bits of each version were sort of leaking into one another. Picking up the rulebooks myself, I found that they were both VERY similar, with mostly subtle variations here and there.

My question is this: Is there a listing somewhere (or is someone willing to take the time here?) that outlines the differences between the two versions? At first I just thought it was a crazy way of phrasing "basic" and "advanced" rules, but I was wrong. They're different variants on the game. I know that movement is handled differently, but how are the other parts of the game different? (i.e. setup, special abilities, combat, etc) I know that there are other changes besides movement, as I was going page by page just to see where the text looked different (if I recall, the first 5-6 pages were the same word-for-word)

My main reason for asking is that I want to create a quick-ref for our group (the ones I've found on BGG seem to be less than what I feel would be useful) and would like to make sure that it's accurate (and perhaps I'll make one for both versions)

Thanks!