Note to Cyborg Trucker

By Inquisitor Liss, in Mutant Chronicles

Is there a way to join your web site and post pics Cyborg? I have a feeling this forum will be going down soon and I am currently working on conversions for the missing figures in the downloads? My friends and I Eisenhorn and Zombiewolf intend to keep the game going and we want to post our stuff online. Do we join your web site or how do we do it?

Liss

Why would they destroy this MC forum site?

Do they need to save disc drive space, no that is not thinkable - it is only text.

And, why wouldn't game companies have backup for THEIR old games, at a large forum as this one is?

I see no use of FFG closing this forum...

But, alternative hardcore fan sites wouln't hurt though.

Well, sooner or later it´s no more part of the FFG product line, so i think the page and this part of the forum will be deleted for the audience.

http://mutantchroniclescmguniverse.blogspot.com/

This is my blog and my email is in my blog profile. You can communicate with me there and we can see about posting stuff. Thanks for the inquiry. This is open to everyone in fact. BUT I AM STONE COLD BASTARD WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING NICE ON MY BLOG. So feel free to offer up stuff to post but follow the golden rule. Do onto others as you want done on to you. Hope to hear from people soon.

Dude. I just saw the contents of your FFG MC order! Looking forward to mine as well! ;D

Very nice collection! I´ve also orderd 10 LL packs ... hope, they will arrive this week. They look really nice painted. aplauso.gif

Doesn't 10 LLs break the rule of 4?

If I've got it right Dominik is a game store owner in Germany. And it would only be natural to order 10 packs who most definitely are destined for other players as well. :)

Ah...glad to see that there are some players in Germany as well. So few and so far in between are the MC players it seems. What a tragedy...

What rule of 4? sorpresa.gif

The rule of 4 is the one on which you can can only have 4 of any one troop type in your army and there is also a rule of one in that you can only have one of a special character. That way a person cant play with an army of Mitch Hunters or an entire force of Brauhas armour. This rule can be suspended for larger games and it will probably needed to be. I now have enough figures to do a mega battle of at least 40/40/40 and we will see how it goes.

Thanks for the link Cyborg trucker. I like the D and D mini. I have a couple berserker flesh golems I was thinking of using as undead troopers for ilian and I am currently searching the net for something that can be turned into a mercurian spawn!

Liss

My figure count is no where near enough for a 40/40/40 or even a 30/30/30 game, but Capitol faction with 38 minis is getting larger months by months. One day I hope to get there.

Any opinions on when the building structure is large enough to ignore the rule of 4?

Let me know how your 40 point build game goes Inquisitor Liss.

Ah ... the rule of 4 IN the game ... i thought you mean something like "you can order just 4 LL sets in the FFG store". happy.gif

And yes, they are for customers. I only will keep one or two for myself.

We are going to try it. I dont know if it will work or not. We are also going to try and use multiple copies of special characters. i think we may make a individual armies lead by people in 10/10/10 blocks or something like that... we still are going to discuss it. Plus I am making some models from the downloads. When you look at the big guy (praetorian $%#% kicker with 20 wounds) costing 2 gold to field this may be a short war for the good guys! yikes

Liss

The A03 map are going to be fun to use, with mirror halves and a center where things slow down. I look forward to create some capture the flag game for this map, hehe.

Mutant2089 said:

The A03 map are going to be fun to use, with mirror halves and a center where things slow down. I look forward to create some capture the flag game for this map, hehe.

So is there any damage related to crossing the lava? Is it in some pdf or somewhere? I figure there must be some hazard to crossing million degree liquid rock that even a Pretorian Behemoth can be hurt by it.

Nope.

It is just yellow terrain, look at it as a river of water, than melted stone, lol. I thougth the same when I saw it.

Is there an official ruling on the lava matter?