Questions

By demonofturks, in Odds & Ends

I have some questions to post. So it can be easy to see, please post the number and your answer as such:

1. [answer]

That's not TOO hard. Just keep it organized, okay? Let's answer these for the good of the KHTCG community:

1. Where is the cheapest place to buy cards?

2. Where can we find card sleeves that fit the Kingdom Hearts cards but don't have YUGIOH written all over them?

3. Where is the least expensive place to buy KHTCG singles?

That's about it.

1. The internet.

2. The internet.

3. The internet.

2. i have a bunch of blank sleeves that i thought were pretty easy to get. most local card stores ahve them

3. this site is the cheepest ive seen singles. troll and toad and other sites have lower prices but they never have any in stock so dont bother your time waiting for them. they only get singles when people sell the singles to them and they offer almost no money for them. i think someone said they will give you $1.66 for chip and dale and no one in their right mind would sell it for that. this site is the cheepest your going to find card prices.

Trothael said:

1. The internet.

2. The internet.

3. The internet.

Thanks Troth, we knew that.

I kinda meant specifics.

demonofturks said:

Trothael said:

1. The internet.

2. The internet.

3. The internet.

Thanks Troth, we knew that.

I kinda meant specifics.

I'm happy to help as always ^_^

bahahaha okay thanks troth XD

demonofturks said:

Your friendly neighbourhood Internetman is always on the scene.

"With great power, comes great ability to moan about how bad things are to people you'll never meet over the internet"

Trothael said:

demonofturks said:

Your friendly neighbourhood Internetman is always on the scene.

"With great power, comes great ability to moan about how bad things are to people you'll never meet over the internet"

lol thanks XD

"LOOK! THERE GOES SUPER TROTH!"

lol