Luke's Awesome Cheep Kingdom Hearts Card Game Adventure (180 in one day)!

By SecretRare, in Odds & Ends

As the title suggestd I have an awesome adventure I had this saturday to share with you. I'll start from the beginging...

It was a friday afternoon as me and my friend sat around. There wasn't much to do in the Easter Holidays, yet when it was over and we had to go back to High-School, we would wish it wwas still easter. I told my friend that I was going to FanBoy3 (My local Miniture and TCG Gaming Store) the following day. I had £27 to waste on childrens card games (wich I love). My friend said to me that I should get the new Yu-Gi-Oh Spellcasters Command deck. This is because I run a Spell-Counter/Magician deck that is in desperate need of the new 5D's Spellcasters. The avarage price around my area for decks is £8.99. That would leave me with just about £18, yes? Kingdom Hearts booster packs are £3.99, so I would be able to get around 6 packs. That's 60 cards, so that's no baad. But when I got there, Boy was I surprised. I got my Yu-Gi-Oh deck for 50p cheeper and I spent that money on a can of Diet Coke. But that's not the good thing. Like I said, KH Boosters are £3.99. The ones here were only £1! So I got 18 packs. First I got 5 packs o' Darkness Awakened. They were the last DA packs in stock. Then there were 3 base set one's left. I had them too! I though I'd bought all the Kingdom Hearts cards, but then the man at the till (Dave) turned up with 2 boxes. So I asked for 5 packs from the DA and 4 from the Base. But Dave messed up and gave me an extra Base pack. What a day, I walk home with my small bag buldging with 180 new kingdom hearts cards (not to mention the cards allready in there + the new Yu-Gi-Oh deck). Also, when I got home, I remembered. This morning my eBay bargin had come with 25 KH cards and the pack of KH cards I had got a while ago. Well, I sure am happy!

Total Amount of cards obtained in the entire day: 256

That's rather ironic.

I just spent £39.98 on WoW TCG and got 320 cards yesterday :P Though I got them from FPI.

Tell me, what's the average price on WoW cards as this FanBoy3 place, if it's cheap enough then I'm going to have to go down to Manchester for a day and grab me some deck-rebuilding stuff.

Also: What's the average Yugi booster price?

Yu-Gi-Oh boosters are £2.99 (I think). I can't remember World of Warcraft prices though. However! There is a place in the shop where you can get Common and Uncommon WoW cards for free (they also do UFS, Yugioh, Pokemon (sometimes) & a few others).

If you want to try and find out price info, I say you check out there website at www.fanboy3.co.uk . I hope this helped (some how).

Checked the site, it wasn't the most helpful of things, but it was good enough.

I work at a gaming club myself, and we're looking at stocking stuff soon, so I was going to head down to Manchester at some point and check this place out, see if there's any advice I can get.