Soakman's gallery of finished Investigators

By Soakman, in Fan Creations

This is a simple gallery for my custom creations. The format may change as I create more types of content.

EDIT: 9/11 - The host for the preview gallery has removed the images, so for now, this page will simply hold a link to the available download page on Board Game Geek.

I hope you all enjoy these; they were a labor of love. I hope to create more quality content like these in the future. :D

Also, here is a link to the BGG download page for the .EON files. Feel free to customize them or tweak them as you see fit for your variant of the game. That being said, it'd be great if you could leave a comment on either board and refer friends to the gallery/download who might be interested in them as well. I'm secretly hoping for the day I read a session review and hear about the adventures of Eunice Goulding as she takes on Yig in one-on-one combat to save all that ever was or will be. LINK: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/98384/8-new-thematic-investigators-w-personal-stories#comment4314881

A German translation as provided by Sebastian H.: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/152137/8-thematische-ermittler-mit-personlichen-hintergru

Edited by Soakman

These are great. Good use of the system in finding new abilities and not merely copying existing ones. I haven't read through everything... there are probably some nitpicks I might have with a few specific things. But overall, very nice!

Thanks! It took me a long time to balance them, and I'm certain there are a few areas that could be adjusted. Edmund always looks so powerful on paper, but when I play him he never "feels" that way, so I've just left him alone.

Feel free to nitpick if you wish. Any new AH content I make will be edited into the first post, so no worries with "overtaking" the gallery thread.

Also, I like creating new content for AH, but I also enjoy MoM (possibly working on a scenario in the near future), and these investigators will be adapted for EH when Strange Eons has an investigator template available. But, as I have a full-time job and write poetry on the side, I will probably be slow to update new content. So fair warning there. ;)

I can also leave a link to the BGG download that includes the .EON files if you want to print these or tweak them for personal use: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/98384/8-new-thematic-investigators-w-personal-stories

Edited by Soakman

This is great work! Thank you so much for sharing Soakman!

Thanks Fallenone! I haven't spent much time making anything new for quite a while. I'm still waiting for the Strange Eons Investigator templates for Eldritch Horror, but I have a feeling they might not be coming.

If you decide to print and use any of these guys (please do!), I'd love to hear your impressions or see a session review. :)

Edited by Soakman

All of the completed versions of these characters for AH, Eldritch Horror, and AH: LCG can be found on Board Game Geek. The site I had been hosting the previews on has had them removed, but you can still find them at BGG.

The Arkham Horror thematic investigators have also been translated by Sebastian H. into German for anyone who hadn't been able to use them in English.