Event Card Question - "Advanced Reconnaissance"

By Lüuna2, in StarCraft

Hi there,

i've got a question.

I would like to know, the following thing concerning an event card:

There is an EC ("Advanced Reconnaissance"), which says something like:

Your opponent has to play his combat cards first AND face up.

What does this mean:

1. He plays ONE Combat Card for ONE skirmish face up, then you play your CC for this skirmish, then he does so for the next and so on?

2. He plays ALL Combat Cards for ALL Skrmishes open first, before you play any single Combat Card - so he plays for example 3 Combat Cards for 3 skirmishes and after all 3 have been played, you play your 3.

3. Something completely different?

And does this also include Support/Reinforcement (sorry, I don't know the regular english word) Cards like Bunker , Psi-Storm and so on, or can he play this cards face down as normal?

Thanks alot :)

Greetings

Andreas

Luuna said:

Hi there,

i've got a question.

I would like to know, the following thing concerning an event card:

There is an EC ("Advanced Reconnaissance"), which says something like:

Your opponent has to play his combat cards first AND face up.

What does this mean:

1. He plays ONE Combat Card for ONE skirmish face up, then you play your CC for this skirmish, then he does so for the next and so on?

2. He plays ALL Combat Cards for ALL Skrmishes open first, before you play any single Combat Card - so he plays for example 3 Combat Cards for 3 skirmishes and after all 3 have been played, you play your 3.

3. Something completely different?

Ultra-Fast answers:

1. No

2. Yes

3. No

The term Combat Cards includes Reinforcement cards.

FragMaster is right. Also, if the attacker plays an A R event card and then the defender plays the same, the def has priority.

OK, thank you very much :)

I'm sorry, i have to "revive" the thread after over a month, but a question concerning AR came up, which already has been answered by Railarian, BUT:

Where can I find this in Rulebook? I looked through it (btw. was really sure, sth. like that was written down as an "example"), but somehow couldn't find it -.-

EDIT:

Oh my god, it's even in the FAQ - and I didn't noticed -.-

sorry guys :(