a time for goodbyes

By blasphemous hero, in Odds & Ends

well the time is aproching when the old forums will be gone forever so i think we should take some time to say some goodbyes and reflect on the past for instance that was the first forums i ever went to and i rember how nice everyone was and how i felt like i belonged so goodbye old forums i'll miss you sad.gif

Goodbye Java powered pile of useless *Waves*

Yeah, it's a year of memories and I'm sure we'll all miss it in one sense or another, but it's time to move forward. Out with the old, in with the new!

Yeah...but I kinda liked the old forums...

I LOVED the old forums and the new ones don't seem to be much of an upgrade. Either way, it's not a big deal.

Everyone, let us take time to salute the old forums, thank them for holding all the text our fingers could produce. May they rest in peace.

I just liked messin' with your posts gui%C3%B1o.gif ...jk...

The old forums were the old forums and this the new forums. I like the new forums better and it allows for more new players to check out the game.

Good bye old and colorful forum of happiness and joy, and now we must turn anew in this day of age as we now go onto these dreary forums of sadness and despair.......... lmao I love saying things that like, it almost makes me seem serious lol.

good bye old forums. you will be forever missed. until we all forget about you

Man, its nearly been a full year now, hasn't it?

I'm going to miss all the old fun we had- Especially our Spam thread that lived for months and months ~_~

llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif llorando.gif

The old forums RULED!!! It stinks there going...

They won't be forgotten...well, not for a while at least.