Runebound Tales Story Decks

By JCHendee, in Runebound

This topic is for releases in the Runebound Tales series and related PDF and/or P.O.D. releases for Runebound 2E made available through FantasticDiversions.com . I will not have time to reiterate all news items here, so if you want more current news, visit my main site from time to time.

NOTE: All P.O.D. versions of add-ons / expansions connected to a commercial game are NFP (not-for-profit) and priced as close to cost as possible. See " Ye Ol' Shop " @ F.D. for further details.

NOW AVAILABLE

Store_Display_Right.png Store_Display_Right.png Store_Display_right.png
IN DEVELOPMENT

Tuck_Promo_Exp_3.png

Edited by JCHendee

Though not related to Runebound Tales, the following might be of interest and use to some of you. As with other announced offerings, you can learn more in Ye Ol' Shop . Available only as PDF download.

Store_Display.jpg

Edited by JCHendee

Another update this morning along with some special considerations as we look toward the size of this new starter deck for Runebound Tales: Questing. Please see the latest update at F.D. to understand the issues involved and then express your thoughts.

RT: Questing Links: Latest Articles · Card Gallery · Rules Draft (PDF)

RUNE-Aether_Bond%25255B5%25255D.png?imgm RUNE-Aether_Mirror%25255B5%25255D.png?im RUNE-Aether_Chain%25255B5%25255D.png?img

One brief card today and some decisions made concerning the final status for the P.O.D. edition of Runebound Tales: Questing . See the latest update at Fantastic Diversions (via link in my sig.) where you will also find links to the development gallery and other like resources.

WILD-Heros_Hoard%25255B1%25255D.png?imgm

Two additional cards, and this project ( Runebound Tales: Questing ) is now heading into its final development phase. See the latest update at Fantastic Diversions for details and get involved.

_location-market_savvy1.png?imgmax=800 _honor-night_terrors5.png?imgmax=800

Edited by JCHendee