Force Powers

By Bayard91, in General Discussion

So from what y'all are seeing (I'm waiting till the hardback book comes out to purchase) (plus I'm poor right now), in the Age of Rebellion Beta, what can we expect for Force Powers.

Does the book kinda follow the Luke Skywalker movie timeline where EotE is where Luke is hearing voices in his head, AoR he is learning to become a Jedi and F&D he is on his way to finishing his trials and becoming a Knight?

And how do they play out?

Moreover, I understand that there was an official clarification that the Move reprint means that the AoR iteration of Move is the EotE iteration of Move (and vice versa) for all intents and purposes, just like any reprinted career specializations in AoR are considered as being the EotE specializations (and vice versa) for all intents and purposes.

So from what y'all are seeing (I'm waiting till the hardback book comes out to purchase) (plus I'm poor right now), in the Age of Rebellion Beta, what can we expect for Force Powers.

Does the book kinda follow the Luke Skywalker movie timeline where EotE is where Luke is hearing voices in his head, AoR he is learning to become a Jedi and F&D he is on his way to finishing his trials and becoming a Knight?

And how do they play out?

It doesn't really follow Luke's progression in the films towards his becoming a Jedi, though the two new powers do account for things that we see Luke doing in ESB that we didn't see Ben or Vader doing in ANH.

Actually,. Miniatures Market is having a fire sale on copies of the AoR Beta ($15 before shipping costs), so unless you live overseas from the U.S., it might be worth looking into.

Thank you so very much for the heads up, Donovan. Money is a little tight, but I bet I can afford $15 plus shipping (and probably another $10 for dice). That is definitely worth looking into, for me.

I know, it will be out of date in 5-7 months, but what an amazing time those 5-7 months will be!