Impact

By keggboy777, in Warhammer: Diskwars

Want to make sure I am reading this right. Impact effects allies?

Want to make sure I am reading this right. Impact effects allies?

Yes. So be careful about going over your own units.

Yep! I highly recommend not getting in front of a cavalry charge, it might leave a mark. :-P

A small exception. If a unit is flying and has impact, it only does damage on the last flip.

A small exception. If a unit is flying and has impact, it only does damage on the last flip.

...but it still affect allies!

...but it still affect allies!

If that is its last flip. It can fly over allies, a flying unit with impact only does impact damage on the last flip, but yes, no difference whether it's an enemy or an ally underneath.

Ok thx for the help.

does impact damage remove an enemy disk, when its resistance treshhold is met? or will the impact damage just stay on that disk until the melee phase where it gets sum'd up with the normal melee damage of the disk?

so when i impact 4 a 4 resistance enemy disk, does it gets removed immediately, because of dying to that impact or does it have the chance to fight back in the melee phase?

Impact damage occurs at the time of impact, so if impact damage is enough to beat the toughness threshold and wound the disk, then the disk it hit is removed immediately. Otherwise, if the damage is not enough to wound the target, then the damage waits around until ranged damage or melee damage brings the total to an amount that would wound the disk. Barring that, the damage is removed at the end of the round.

ok thanks.

When i range attack a disk to put some dmg on a hero disk, then impact the hero with another action with another disk. Does the damage sum up with the impact damage and give the hero immediately a wound? So the hero disk would be killable in the same round when giving it enough dmg in the melee phase for the second wound which would kill him?

ok thanks.

When i range attack a disk to put some dmg on a hero disk, then impact the hero with another action with another disk. Does the damage sum up with the impact damage and give the hero immediately a wound? So the hero disk would be killable in the same round when giving it enough dmg in the melee phase for the second wound which would kill him?

Yes, if you range attack a unit and deal sufficient damage to wound it once, and then in the same round deal enough damage (or even from a different ranged attack) to wound it again, then the unit would take another wound. This would not apply if it was from the same ranged attack( ex: 3 hits from a Helblaster, dealing 18 damage, would still only cause one wound).