Minnesota Hobby Shop - Regular Games!

By Vinter, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Hey every one, if anybody in the Chaska, Chanhassen, Eden Prairie, and Shokapee areas wants to play any games come down to phantasy hobbies in Shockapee, we play A Game of Thrones at least every saturday, and there is usually some one working who plays, and is always willing to have a game. We are looking for more people to start playing with us, and if any one is interested feel free to stop by.

http://phantasyhobbies.com/

What time do y'all play on Saturdays? And are people playing with mostly new LCG stuff, or are they "all eras?"

LUke

We usually will start playing between 3pm and 5pm, but we have bene known to start earlier depending what we are playing. We are really open with what we play and all decks are welcome, LCG or all the way back to westeroes and ice and fire. Most of my decks incorporate a little bit of everything, with a foundation in the LCG. Its a very laid back enviroment.

Vinter said:

We are really open with what we play and all decks are welcome, LCG or all the way back to westeroes and ice and fire.

I wouldn't Let LUke play with any cards....in fact i'd make him use pokemon cards against me.

lol Well sounds like hes good, and im always up for a good challenge. My baratheon deck could use a good smack down. We usually play till 10 or later, so if you guys come well have quite a bit of play time.

We are still keeping it going down here, we have even gotten a few more people into the game.

Vinter said:

lol Well sounds like hes good, and im always up for a good challenge.

Maester LUke is the reigning world joust champion. I played him once; I think *I* must have been using Pokemon cards given how badly I was beaten. No joke, I was already in trouble after his first pre-plot action and first plot was played.

LetsGoRed said:

Vinter said:

lol Well sounds like hes good, and im always up for a good challenge.

Maester LUke is the reigning world joust champion. I played him once; I think *I* must have been using Pokemon cards given how badly I was beaten. No joke, I was already in trouble after his first pre-plot action and first plot was played.

Bah, I don't know what you're talking about... that day was like a surreal dream. And really Jason, my victories as _il_legitimized by your absence. No way I'd have pulled off the RBD a second time. :)

As to you Vinter, I hope to make it down one of these days, I was out of town for my sister's wedding last weekend, and I'll be helping friends move next... with a possible trip to Chicago on Memorial Day weekend. Do you guys ever play on a weeknight (preferably next week)?

We dont usually have a flat day during the week, but if you can make it down friday i should be able to be there, and i know there will be at least 1 person there playing, but could be as many people as 6.

Good to hear... I was invited to a game night in Shakopee this Friday. I may have to swing by your place before/during/after to see what it's like.

Ill be there between 3 and 6, let me know when you think you can drop by and ill make sure im there.

Tried to send this as a friend request, but I'm getting an error:

Vinter, 3 to 6 should work out nice... we usu. meet at my friend's place around 6:30... that'll give me enough time to grab a bite to eat. Looking forward to meeting you... I'll try to bring a variety of decks. Take care, LUke

Sounds good Luke, ill make sure im there at 3. Ill have several decks with me as well.

Vinter, I'm running a little bit late. I'm pulling the phone number so I can call when I'm on my way. Two stops left.

Peace.

That was alot of fun luke, look forward to our next match!

More people keep coming, and im mad at you Luke, you havent returned for that rematch! You just kicked my but and then ran off lol.

he's a love 'em and leave 'em type when it comes to AGoT ;-)

Alright time to dust off this old thread. We need some new blood! We tend to play saturday nights, and we need some new people to come and play! For new players we are more then willing to run some demo's or help with deck building.

Hey guys, sorry to leave you in the lurch like that... but I have since relocated back to the state of Iowa. When next I'm up, if I'm free on a Saturday, I'll try to in unannounced. And just so you know, after my last visit, I lost my voice for the better part of 4 months, so I'm kinda gunshy. :) HOpe you're all doin' well.

Ouch, i hope your better now Luke. We are doing well, but we shifted to some other games for a while. Battle Star and Twilight are addicting. Hopefully we will start playing a bit more in the next few weeks.